Tag: pangu jailbreak
Pangu has drawn the leadership of the jailbreak community which had with Taig few days ago. All changed with the release of iOS 9 jailbreak of Pangu download as 1.0.0. It was amazing as all were considering of the jailbreak iOS 9 as it seemed the jailbreak community failed of their effort. Anyhow, Pangu download has fixed some errors of the jailbreak iOS 9 that users complained as they failed to complete the entire process to download Cydia. So the latest version released as Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 for their users. So Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 has increased the stableness and will offer you a trustworthy end up of the iOS 9 jailbreak process. So you don’t need to look for troubleshoot guidelines for the previous version just download Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 and attain Cydia without any delay.
The change logs of Pangu 9 v 1.0.1
- Fix a bug that leads to 0A error code.
- Fix failure of launching on some PC.
- Improve success rate.
- Ensure remover of Pangu app.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 v 1.0.1?
Even though Pangu 1.0.1 version changed with fixed errors, users are able to use the same mechanism to jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you must remember that Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 is still only for Windows. Therefore, you must use a virtual PC if you are going to jailbreak the device on a Mac. The steps of making the PC a virtual one is the only change as you are having the constant mechanism for this as well. For that, you are able to use following steps of jailbreak iOS 9 on a Mac PC.
- Download Windows 10 iOS file and VMware files with a thirty-day trial.
- Install iTunes and the downloaded files as well.
- Make the connection between device and the PC.
- Finally, run iTunes to recognize.
That’s it. So from here you are able to use our step guide that we instructed with our previous commentary. Click here.
Compatibility of Pangu 9 v 1.0.1
Even Pangu applied internal changes for their 1.0.1 tool, the compatibility of iOS are same as iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. So you are able to install iOS 9.0.2 as the current crowned update even the tool unable to perform on iOS 9.1 which is still on its beta season.
However, may be a tool will arrive for Mac users to jailbreak without a virtual PC. So hold for us to reach all new updates right away and accurately as we are waiting to report you the best.
The awaited time has passed. As Pangu released the jailbreak iOS 9 yesterday for all compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods. The version is 1.0.0 for devices running iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 as the jailbreak tool for all released major updates. So even Apple started the beta series of iOS 9.1 and released the fifth version as well, the Pangu 9 download isn’t compatible with them. Anyhow, the new Pangu 9 download tool will perform to download Cydia on your devices while the operation even previous Pangu tools have to download Cydia using a second method. It’s astonishing that Pangu could wrest the jailbreak iOS 9 possibility from Taig.
Pangu 9 jailbreak
Even the tool introducing as Pangu 9 the version you have to download is Pangu 1.0.0 as I mentioned before. Currently, the tool Pangu 9 download is available only for Windows. But for Mac users can apply the tool using a virtual machine as a substitute at the moment. Also, the best news is Saurik too has reveal a Cydia substrate as 0.9.600 with extensive internal adjustments for the enormous iOS 9 jailbreak. So it will bring us soon a plenty of new Cydia tweaks for you to gain on your devices.
By the way, Pangu has especially thankful iH8Sn0w one who demonstrate the jailbreak possibility of iOS 9 and Saurik as well. It is a must to remember iH8Sn0w, as one who keep us hopefully for the jailbreak iOS 9. It must be the eager that lead Pangu for their Pangu 9 download.
Install iOS 9.0.2
Surely you must be a user who still doesn’t upgrade the device with iOS 9, as you need to confirm that iOS 9 is jailbroken. Therefore, install iOS 9.0.2 as the latest iOS update with iTunes to make your device a compatible one of Pangu 9 jailbreak. Because, even the easiest procedure OTA installation doesn’t invade jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you will be able to downgrade iOS 9.0.2 to iOS 9.0.1 as Apple hasn’t enclosed it yet. However, install and get ready to jailbreak your device running iOS 9 with following guide.
Jailbreak with Pangu 9
- Just click here for the readiness of Pangu 9 jailbreak before you handle the process.
- Attach the device to the PC using USB.
- Remember to on Airplane mode.
- Download Pangu 9 jailbreak and start it.
- The device will reboot and you have to confirm the Airplane mode again.
- Run the application and access the photo library. And go ahead with a single tap at the accept button.
- Finally, tap the “Ok” button and let the device reboot.
Now you will have to disable Airplane mode and run the downloaded Cydia app on your device.
By the way, enjoy Cydia download on your iOS 9 device. Hope you would like the new presence of your device with Cydia. Wish to be there with the accurate directions for the Mac version of jailbreak iOS 9 shortly.
The awaited jailbreak iOS 9 has arrived for us to upgrade iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak to download Cydia. It is amazing that Pangu could release their tool even most expected it from Taig. From here, no need to worry just get Pangu 9 jailbreak and start the journey on your iPhone, iPad or iPod of iOS 9 series. Also, the best thing is that the tool has arrived with the possibility of jailbreak all current major updates which doesn’t have jailbreak tools. Therefore, even we are not able to install iOS 9.1 beta versions we can capture all updates of Apple and Cydia as well on our devices with iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 download. As the tool is an unexpected, Apple will take some time for the iOS 9.1 major release than they planned to keep their dignity of keeping iOS versions away from jailbreakers. Anyhow, let’s welcome the first tool as Pangu 9 download for iOS 9 series which excited all as just like they mentioned on their official Twitter page.
Here are the devices you are able to apply Pangu 9 download 1.0.0 the latest version on all devices of iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2.
- iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPad mini 1 – iPad mini 3.
- iPad 2 – iPad 4 including iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
It is a great occasion as even we expect the jailbreak iOS 9 after this October, the Cydia download iOS 9 possibility has arrived thanks to Pangu. It seems their effort has begun with the release of iOS 9 beta series even doesn’t public any up to iOS 8.4.1. So the reveal of iOS 8.4.1 was an outcome even some sources reported that their expectation is not to release the jailbreak tool. Currently, the released Pangu 9 jailbreak is available for Windows.
Anyhow, Pangu team has mentioned the preparations of Pangu 9 download on their site. Here is the brief instruction of their information.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 download?
- Use this video to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download with following instructions.
- You will have to backup the device of all your important data before you apply the Pangu 9 tool. For a successful process disable the Find My iPhone feature and switch airplane mode.
- It is obligate that the installation must use the method of iTunes. This means if you just upgrade the device using the method of OTA, the jailbreak possibility has escaped.
- If the warning “The disk is almost full” will appear, no need to worry as it is just an alert. And if the device is already installed Cydia, it will re-adjust.
- If you fail just follow these.
- Apply the Pangu 9 jailbreak after switched the airplane mode.
- You can reboot both devices and try again.
- Restore the device using restore functionality of Pangu.
However, hope to report you more about all these shortly. Just download Pangu 9 jailbreak and try on your device to download Cydia. And be there for the iOS 9 jailbreak tool of OS X updates in the near future.
After releasing OS X 10.10.3 to the public Apple has released iOS 8.3 latest version with some major improvements for iPhone, iPod or iPad. This update will work as a beta version for few months. This update come up with some bug fixes, include all the Siri languages. So it will help for Apple international users. Also this update include over 300 new emojis as well new keyboard symbols.
Improvements of iOS 8.3 latest version.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth fixes
- Fixed Orientation and rotation issues
- Fixed issues of Messages
- Fixed car play and family sharing
- Fixed Accessibility
- Introduce newly design emojis keyboard
- Added italic and bold options for iPhone6 plus landscape keyboard
- Added additional languages, such as English,Russian, Turkish, Dutch, Thai, Swedish, Danish and Portuguese etc
Now you can update iOS 8.3 latest version via iTunes or OTA. If you are already jailboke your iPhone I advice you not to update your device. Because if you update you will lose cydia. Be patient until iOS 8.2 jailbreak or iOS 8.3 jailbreak release.
A great news to hear that is Pangu Team released successfully iOS 8.1 jailbreak application. Today they released pangu8 jailbreak Windows version for the first time to the public. This iPhone 6 jailbreak tool supports for both iOS 8 and iOS 8.1 versions. Pangu Team provided some important details before jailbreak iOS 8 on their official site. They provide how to install iOS 8.1 jailbreak, jailbreak instructions, trouble shooting, About afc2 etc. At the moment iOS 8.1 jailbreak Windows version available for download. Pangu iOS 8 Mac version will be release soon.This is the best possible opportunity to get unlimited iOS 8.1 cydia download for your latest iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Pangu iOS 8 jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- Retina iPad mini, iPad mini
- iPod touch (5th generation )
How to install pangu iOS 8.1 jailbreak and preparation for iOS 8.1 jailbreak
Pangu Team mentioned their official site, before you start to proceed iOS 8 pangu jailbreak you should back up your all the important data on your Apple device and disable screen passcode lock. Also close the “find my iPhone” feature in the iCloud settings before proceed iPhone 6 jailbreak. During the jailbreaking process you will have to face some OTA errors. If you get several failed attempts try to restore your device again. New pangu jailbreak application include an option to restore iOS Apple devices and execute automatic activation. Then try to continue again iOS8.1 jailbreak process.