Tag: Pangu 9 jailbreak
Preventing non-jailbreak period, Pangu team has released an update of their jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 9.1. The tool is available for both windows and mac users and allows to jailbreak all iOS 9.1 devices. Some people have not expected iOS 9.1 jailbreak, so some of them have upgraded their iOS devices into newer versions. They will not be able to take advantages from this new jailbreak, because apple has already stopped signing iOS 9.1 back in later December. It means that anyone not currently on iOS 9.1, there is no way to downgrade to that particular iOS version. Now users can download Pangu 9.1 jailbreak update of Pangu 1.3 for iOS 9.1 from Pangu’s official site. The tool is only working for iOS 9.1 on 64-bit apple devices. Previous iOS 9 also can be jailbroken on 32-bit device using the same Pangu tool.
iOS 9.1 includes wide range of new emoji like cheese wedge, taco, middle finger, burrito, unicorn head, champagne bottle and more. Also it includes an update for Live Photos and new messages option in the settings app to let to disable photos for contacts. Even it also includes some bug fixes for a number of issues and enhance performance. Here is about complete guide to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9.1 jailbreak update.
Pangu 9.1 jailbreak Supported iPhones, iPads, iPod touches
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 5th Generation iPod touch
- Take complete backup of your iOS device data using iTunes or iCloud. When you something happen, you can restore your device using the backup. It is the better way to save your data.
- Enable Airplane mode option.
- Disable both “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” options from Settings menu.
- Check your device batter power and make sure that it is enough to complete the whole process without battery drain problem.
- Disable anti-virus program in your device temporarily.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.1 iPhone , iPad, iPod touch using Pangu 9.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 9.1 jailbreak tool update for free.
- Connect your iOS device to PC.
- Run the tool as administrator.
- Tool will identify your device by taking few minutes.
- Click start and already backup buttons to continue the process.
- After short while, your device will reboot automatically.
- Pangu will inform that the process is finished successfully.
- Cydia icon will appear on your idevice home screen.
How to Apply Pangu jailbreak On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Video Demo
Suggestions for failed attempts :
- Restore your idevice using pangu restore function and try again.
- Switch your device to airplane mode and try again.
- Restart both your idevice and pc and then try again.
The well known Pangu has released another update for their users as Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with improvements. Therefore, users who wait to jailbreak their devices with an updated Cydia version, here it is. The Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is the latest Cydia installer with the version 1.1.26. Now the jailbreak iOS 9 has become quite than ever. But as still it appears as a Windows only tool, we will have to stay for the OS X compatible Pangu 9 download as they cited at their official site. However, until it arrives the latest and the only Cydia 1.1.26 updated Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is here to replace its urgency constantly. Just download or update with Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with following details.
Change log of Pangu 9 v1.2.0
- Bundle latest Cydia with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari2.
- Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning
Notice: Please update “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” and “Patcyh” in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it.
Anyhow, with former instructions of change logs, those who are already jailbreak their devices with Pangu 9 previous versions can readily update their devices with two options as Pangu 9.0.x untether and Patchy of Cydia.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 v1.2.0?
Even though, the standing Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is an updated version there are no any other changes of the jailbreak process. So, as usually prepare your device and apply Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with directions as bellow.
Also, if you are a Mac user, refer our special guidance of making a virtual PC for jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download.
- Download Pangu 9 v1.2.0 on your PC.
- You have to enable Airplane mode from the control center.
- Start the downloaded file and hit at the prompt Already backup option.
- Enable the Airplane mode another time when it reboots the device again.
- Accept the request to open the Pangu app on your home screen and then to the photo library as well.
- so the process will complete and the device will reboot. Remember to disable the Airplane mode and run the download Cydia download with a hit at the icon.
Jailbreak iOS 9.1
As we let you know with our previous articles, still iOS 9.1 existing as an un-jailbroken version which gain the pride to Apple. Even with the latest Pangu 9 jailbreak couldn’t attain the jailbreak iOS 9.1 possibility. So, while we are waiting to welcome Pangu 9 download as a Mac version in the near future according to them, wish to reach the jailbreak iOS 9.1 tool as well. By the way, if you too need to reach news instantly, be with us as always.
Here is the improved Pangu 9 jailbreak for users who wished to jailbreak iOS 9 without any mistake. The version is Pangu 9 jailbreak 1.1.0. So the latest Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 will support you with its improved stability to download Cydia on your iOS 9 smoothly. Also, if you too were bothered of the backup process that holds you for a long period is fixed with the latest update. No need to waste your time anymore without updating with Pangu 9 v1.1.0. Even you are an owner of a jailbroken device, these will important you too.
The change log of Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Pangu has mentioned these change logs to prove you that they have prepare the tool by fixing errors which they noticed.
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices2.
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.3.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.4.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)5.
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Also, there is a notification for users who are already jailbroken to update Pangu 9.0 x through Cydia, just without jailbreak the device again.
Anyhow, that you must know is still the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 is not the compatible tool for Mac users to apply on their PC directly. As Pangu has cited their official site about an upcoming jailbreak tool for OS X, we are here for you to report them all as soon as possible.
If you were looking to confirm whether Pangu 9 is compatible with latest iOS 9.1 which was released yesterday. But unfortunately, even the Pangu 9 jailbreak is updated for same versions the ability of jailbreak iOS 9.1 has drawn by Apple by closing their entrance. Therefore, users must not upgrade their devices with iOS 9.1 even not to check the version as Apple too closed the downgrade possibility as well just with the release. This means again we have to stay out of latest iOS updates until the jailbreak iOS 9.1 will arrive. Even though Apple keep us away from the iOS 9.1 update, we are able to catch all their features just with Cydia iOS 9.
Frame your iOS 9.10 – iOS 9.0.2 device with Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 for Cydia download using following tutorial. Even you have to go through the same procedure, here it is briefly. But Mac users must remember to make their Mac a virtual one and go ahead.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu v1.1.0?
- Prepare your device for the jailbreak process as usually you do.
- Download Pangu 9 v1.1.0 on your Windows PC.
- You have to turn on Airplane mode of the device with the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 as well.
- Combine the device with the Windows PC or the virtual one.
- Start Pangu 9 v1.1.0 the downloaded file.
- You will have to turn on the Airplane mode when the device reboot again.
- Then, you can allow Pangu to access your Photo library to continue the process.
- Accept all and complete the process with Cydia download iOS 9.
Finally, we are able to download Cydia successfully on our devices. Launch it and reach all features you expect from the list of thousand tweaks to progress the device. By the way, hang for us to declare you all directions soon we reach just for you as our followers.
Pangu has drawn the leadership of the jailbreak community which had with Taig few days ago. All changed with the release of iOS 9 jailbreak of Pangu download as 1.0.0. It was amazing as all were considering of the jailbreak iOS 9 as it seemed the jailbreak community failed of their effort. Anyhow, Pangu download has fixed some errors of the jailbreak iOS 9 that users complained as they failed to complete the entire process to download Cydia. So the latest version released as Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 for their users. So Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 has increased the stableness and will offer you a trustworthy end up of the iOS 9 jailbreak process. So you don’t need to look for troubleshoot guidelines for the previous version just download Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 and attain Cydia without any delay.
The change logs of Pangu 9 v 1.0.1
- Fix a bug that leads to 0A error code.
- Fix failure of launching on some PC.
- Improve success rate.
- Ensure remover of Pangu app.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 v 1.0.1?
Even though Pangu 1.0.1 version changed with fixed errors, users are able to use the same mechanism to jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you must remember that Pangu 9 v 1.0.1 is still only for Windows. Therefore, you must use a virtual PC if you are going to jailbreak the device on a Mac. The steps of making the PC a virtual one is the only change as you are having the constant mechanism for this as well. For that, you are able to use following steps of jailbreak iOS 9 on a Mac PC.
- Download Windows 10 iOS file and VMware files with a thirty-day trial.
- Install iTunes and the downloaded files as well.
- Make the connection between device and the PC.
- Finally, run iTunes to recognize.
That’s it. So from here you are able to use our step guide that we instructed with our previous commentary. Click here.
Compatibility of Pangu 9 v 1.0.1
Even Pangu applied internal changes for their 1.0.1 tool, the compatibility of iOS are same as iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. So you are able to install iOS 9.0.2 as the current crowned update even the tool unable to perform on iOS 9.1 which is still on its beta season.
However, may be a tool will arrive for Mac users to jailbreak without a virtual PC. So hold for us to reach all new updates right away and accurately as we are waiting to report you the best.
The awaited time has passed. As Pangu released the jailbreak iOS 9 yesterday for all compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods. The version is 1.0.0 for devices running iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 as the jailbreak tool for all released major updates. So even Apple started the beta series of iOS 9.1 and released the fifth version as well, the Pangu 9 download isn’t compatible with them. Anyhow, the new Pangu 9 download tool will perform to download Cydia on your devices while the operation even previous Pangu tools have to download Cydia using a second method. It’s astonishing that Pangu could wrest the jailbreak iOS 9 possibility from Taig.
Pangu 9 jailbreak
Even the tool introducing as Pangu 9 the version you have to download is Pangu 1.0.0 as I mentioned before. Currently, the tool Pangu 9 download is available only for Windows. But for Mac users can apply the tool using a virtual machine as a substitute at the moment. Also, the best news is Saurik too has reveal a Cydia substrate as 0.9.600 with extensive internal adjustments for the enormous iOS 9 jailbreak. So it will bring us soon a plenty of new Cydia tweaks for you to gain on your devices.
By the way, Pangu has especially thankful iH8Sn0w one who demonstrate the jailbreak possibility of iOS 9 and Saurik as well. It is a must to remember iH8Sn0w, as one who keep us hopefully for the jailbreak iOS 9. It must be the eager that lead Pangu for their Pangu 9 download.
Install iOS 9.0.2
Surely you must be a user who still doesn’t upgrade the device with iOS 9, as you need to confirm that iOS 9 is jailbroken. Therefore, install iOS 9.0.2 as the latest iOS update with iTunes to make your device a compatible one of Pangu 9 jailbreak. Because, even the easiest procedure OTA installation doesn’t invade jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you will be able to downgrade iOS 9.0.2 to iOS 9.0.1 as Apple hasn’t enclosed it yet. However, install and get ready to jailbreak your device running iOS 9 with following guide.
Jailbreak with Pangu 9
- Just click here for the readiness of Pangu 9 jailbreak before you handle the process.
- Attach the device to the PC using USB.
- Remember to on Airplane mode.
- Download Pangu 9 jailbreak and start it.
- The device will reboot and you have to confirm the Airplane mode again.
- Run the application and access the photo library. And go ahead with a single tap at the accept button.
- Finally, tap the “Ok” button and let the device reboot.
Now you will have to disable Airplane mode and run the downloaded Cydia app on your device.
By the way, enjoy Cydia download on your iOS 9 device. Hope you would like the new presence of your device with Cydia. Wish to be there with the accurate directions for the Mac version of jailbreak iOS 9 shortly.
The awaited jailbreak iOS 9 has arrived for us to upgrade iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak to download Cydia. It is amazing that Pangu could release their tool even most expected it from Taig. From here, no need to worry just get Pangu 9 jailbreak and start the journey on your iPhone, iPad or iPod of iOS 9 series. Also, the best thing is that the tool has arrived with the possibility of jailbreak all current major updates which doesn’t have jailbreak tools. Therefore, even we are not able to install iOS 9.1 beta versions we can capture all updates of Apple and Cydia as well on our devices with iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 download. As the tool is an unexpected, Apple will take some time for the iOS 9.1 major release than they planned to keep their dignity of keeping iOS versions away from jailbreakers. Anyhow, let’s welcome the first tool as Pangu 9 download for iOS 9 series which excited all as just like they mentioned on their official Twitter page.
Here are the devices you are able to apply Pangu 9 download 1.0.0 the latest version on all devices of iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2.
- iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPad mini 1 – iPad mini 3.
- iPad 2 – iPad 4 including iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
It is a great occasion as even we expect the jailbreak iOS 9 after this October, the Cydia download iOS 9 possibility has arrived thanks to Pangu. It seems their effort has begun with the release of iOS 9 beta series even doesn’t public any up to iOS 8.4.1. So the reveal of iOS 8.4.1 was an outcome even some sources reported that their expectation is not to release the jailbreak tool. Currently, the released Pangu 9 jailbreak is available for Windows.
Anyhow, Pangu team has mentioned the preparations of Pangu 9 download on their site. Here is the brief instruction of their information.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 download?
- Use this video to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download with following instructions.
- You will have to backup the device of all your important data before you apply the Pangu 9 tool. For a successful process disable the Find My iPhone feature and switch airplane mode.
- It is obligate that the installation must use the method of iTunes. This means if you just upgrade the device using the method of OTA, the jailbreak possibility has escaped.
- If the warning “The disk is almost full” will appear, no need to worry as it is just an alert. And if the device is already installed Cydia, it will re-adjust.
- If you fail just follow these.
- Apply the Pangu 9 jailbreak after switched the airplane mode.
- You can reboot both devices and try again.
- Restore the device using restore functionality of Pangu.
However, hope to report you more about all these shortly. Just download Pangu 9 jailbreak and try on your device to download Cydia. And be there for the iOS 9 jailbreak tool of OS X updates in the near future.