Tag: Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak
Apple released iOS 9.3.4 in the very first week of August as a surprising iOS update for the whole iOS community. The reason is, it all happened without any pre notice. So all can now Download iOS 9.3.4 which is available in both OTA and iTunes methods. In that way, iOS 9.3.3 is now old to latest iOS 9.3.4 which includes important security features and fixes to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. As iOS 9.3.4 released, it is time to look on the latest iOS 9 update. So read on and know all facts.
iOS 9.3.4 released nearly two weeks after iOS 9.3.3, and it is a surprising update from Apple which comes included with important fixes. When iOS 9.3.3 came after several beta testings and being the latest jailbreakable version a lot of iOS users thought iOS 9.3.3 to be the final iOS 9 version. But then iOS 9.3.4 released. So now iOS 9.3.4 is ready for any iDevice.
iOS 9.3.4 with Security Improvements
As to the iOS 9.3.4 release note, it comes with an important security update which is recommended for all iOS users for a stable iOS 9 experience. But for jailbreakers, it really matters.
With iOS 9.3.4 Apple has brought improved security features to iOS, in fact it fixes iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak exploit too. In that way, if you update iOS 9.3.4, you will miss the chance of iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. So this is an update for none jailbreakers at this point. And we advise you to stay away from latest iOS 9.3.4, if you value keeping your iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Will Pangu 9.3.4 Come?
Currently latest Pangu jailbreak can successfully work on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. So anyone from any iOS version can simply update iOS 9.3.3 and head to jailbreak as it is the latest jailbreakable firmware. But iOS 9.3.4 is still unjailbreakable. In that way, it is still uncertain about Pangu 9.3.4.
Days after iOS 9.3.4 official announcement, developer Luca Todesco dropped a powerful hint proving iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak is possible. But we will have to wait as Luca is not ready for a tool release as he is only to show iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak possibilities. So let us keep looking on Pangu side hoping for another update over Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. But still anything can be state for sure.
Will you Upgrade or Keep iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak?
As there is no way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.4, Pangu 9.3.3 is worth for a great jailbreak experience. In that way all jailbreakers wiser to stay with you jailbreak until something confirms about iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak. If not updating iOS 9.3.4 might keep you stuck with no jailbreak too. In that way stay away from the new update if you wish to keep your jailbreak powers.
As to the reliable sources, iOS 9.3.4 will be the final iOS 9 update before the focus turns to iOS 10. So we Pangu will hardly spare time on Pangu 9.3.4 with powerful exploits that are kept safely for biggest iOS 10. In that way iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak is still uncertain. But let us wait while enjoying Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak benefits.
Wait for Pangu 9.3.4 is not hard like the time waited for Pangu 9.3.3. In fact you have jailbreak opportunities with newest Pangu Download until Pangu drops an update. So let us wait to see whether Pangu 9.3.4 comes before jailbreak updates on iOS 10.
As iOS 9.3.4 released by now, you have chance for a improved iOS experience, but jailbreakers better stay away from the new update until iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak confirms.
It was on 24th of July in 2016 the date which Pangu exposed iOS 9.3.3 Cydia download after a long intermission. They please to announce that the tool included all put on hold versions and even it has many innovative areas which jailbreak consumers must concern before they spend out. By the way, one of those emphasized facts was the Safari- based jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and that users fervently searched for. This has turn around because of some restrictions enforced by Apple. While this was the easily done from both Windows and Safari, complaints increasing rapidly mostly for those who were worried for a Mac OSX tool.
Apple wrenched browser-based iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
While Windows-based breakthrough has an internal affection for jailbreaking, Apple wrenched the other which glamor the tool through its online downloadability. Soon after its public use, many other followers faced into an error while handling its install. An alert will remind you, that you are not capable of install the PP app at the moment. Although the prompt hold two preferences to settled or retry, it doesn’t let you get on with it any far.
But, it is good to say that each and every user don’t faced the identical at the same time. But, this will cover all 64bit devices of the tool sooner, when they could access against the system certification on all.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – No computer
While some of you will lucky enough to accomplish your jailbreak wish yet using the method, refer our guide. Or if you too indexed for the disability, have a fitting our guide of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak using a PC. This will be pretty cool if you don’t acceptable of a virtual PC while being as a Max/ Linux user.
- Upgrade your device using iTunes for the most idolized download iOS 9.3.3 (But you are free to any from jailbreak iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Put out of action the two mentioned below
- Find My iPhone
- Open the Safari tab with your iDevice > type – www.totoateam.com/pangujb > search
- Tap on the marked Install button
- And again use the install button with the prompt message
- It will install the Pangu app which connected to the PP assistant
- Function the Settings app from your device’s menue. And then its Device Management section from Deneral
- Trust above functions and you have to grant alerts of PP app from the next, after you open the Pangu 9.3.3 download app above as the TT jailbreak installation
- Tap its highlighted button as shown and get a black window just with a circle
- The click the sphere shown the window
- Thrn just keep the device sleep using its appropriate button (Sleep button) and you will see below on your screen orderly
Important: The matter with the alert of ” Storage Almost Full” is related for make firm of Cydia download iOS 9.3.3. And the second image showing you the way you will see your Home screen after the written
Preparetion of Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
At the end, you just have to prepare your Cydia app, to adjust repositories and its compatible tweaks as belopw. Just click on the icon and continue
Windup Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak
We must recollect you that you may fail the attempt if you too get detected the restriction of Apple. But still you have the competance using the available Windows accomplishment. Although you have to bring off a virtual PC while existing an Apple Mac OSX or Linux, it will be in a more excellent manner than use an odd iDevice without Cydia iOS 9.3.3.
So we make conscious to drop a note here confirming whether Pangu obligated to responce for the error or not shortly. Just stick on read us.
Ending the long jailbreak pause, a new Pangu Jailbreak version is now released. And as expected it has brought luck for all Cydia fans from iOS 9.2 to latest iOS 9.3.3. If you are not yet installed to latest iOS 9.3.3, it is now time as both jailbreakers and non jailbreakers have benefits installing iOS 9.3.3. So all are recommended to download iOS 9.3.3 as it includes fixes and more security improvements than previous. Finally we have official Pangu 9.3.3 Download rights and it is now time to have a look on new Pangu jailbreak and how it works on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3.
About New Pangu Tool
The new tool is Windows-only at the moment, so you need a PC or Mac help includes either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows. In additionally it is must to say that Pangu latest jailbreak release is not an untethered version, in fact pangu 9.3.3 is semi-untethered jailbreak which you have to re-operate each and everytime you reboot the device. But as of the app is installed, you will only have to run the tool from where you have stopped. In that way you might think this is similar to the tethered jailbreak you have seen in previous versions, but not exactly same as you do not need a computer. So best thing is to call it a semi-jailbreak.
The tool comes free to jailbreakers but only to work for 64-bit device models. In that way iPhone 5 has been removed from the compatibility list of new Pangu 9.3.3 download. As of the current records, the new tool supports follows.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6G
- iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Currently this new jailbreak versions is only available in Chinese language help, if you look for the English version you will have to wait for Pangu updates.
Pangu 9.3.3 Download-Guide to Jailbreak
Please Note: Before you start jailbreaking with latest Pangu tool version, it is wise to update to iOS 9.3.3 latest as it is highly recommended for more fixes and security improvements. So without matter of jailbreaking or not, download iOS 9.3.3 for a stable iOS experience
- As iOS jailbreak with new Pangu download is now available in a semi-untethered format, have to run with caution as iOS jailbreak will void your device’s warranty. So it is important to proceed at your own risk.
- Prior to start proceeding you are highly recommended to make a complete backup of your device’s data as it will help you to keep your content safe even though system level changes might effect on your device settings. In addition to that remember to turn off Find My iPhone and temporarily to disable your passcode for successful Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. Another thing you must consider when getting ready for the jailbreak is iTunes installation. If your computer has not installed latest iTunes, it is a must pay attention prior to processing.
- For a successful jailbreak without any interruptions, the battery strength of your iDevice also matters, so charge your device at least about 50-60 % power sacle.
If you are fine with the preparations, the next thing is to start processing. For the complete step guide click here
Cydia 9.3.3 is Begun
As of the new Pangu announcement all iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 has got Cydia benefits. So Cydia 9.3.3 is now avaialble with rights to all new Jailbreak apps and tweaks. when you are launching Cydia for the first time, you have to wait for few minutes as Cydia will get time for system preparations. After then there are no barriers for your iOS experience. When you are downloading Cydia tweaks you have to go through the description well as some tweaks do not allow for iOS 9.3.3 yet. So check the compatibility and start playing to your heart’s content.
Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As the new Pangu 9.3.3 Download is a semi-untethered jailbreak, unjailbreaking does not appears with any difficulty. Unlike previous versions that needed to upgrade or need a tool help to unjailbreak, you can unjailbreak latest staying to the same iOS 9.3.3 or whatever the iOS version with the new semi-untethered version.
As expected Pangu 9.3.3 Download is now for public, so if you willing to give a try tell us too your experience with new Pangu jailbreak 9.2-9.3.3.
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.