Tag: jailbreak iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1
Here is the good news for those how are interesting to jailbreak iPhone 6s running on iOS 9.1. Most prominent community, Pangu has just updated their tool making more stable and 64-device compatibility. It does not add support for 32- bit devices. It means that, the tool is compatible for only iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro and not support for iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, 5th and 6th iPod touch. It feels happy to hear that your iPhone 6s can be jailbroken with the latest Pangu 9 v1.3.1 utility. Here is how to jailbreak iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using the latest Pangu update.
For jailbreak beginners
Jailbreak gives you the permission to customize your iOS device. Actually, it is not a legal process, but it is not a harmful procedure. Apple has limited user events with their manufacturers. It means that your device is fully controlling by apple. You have not access to change your device as you need because your device is under the manufacturer restriction. Jailbreaking is the process that can be used to break-down your device limitation and give you the admin access to change your device with lots of customizations.
But you should know that jailbreaking may void your device warranty. Until apple recommends the jailbreak, your device warranty probably lost. So you should proceed at your own risk. I cannot take the responsibility of your device damages.
Benefits of jailbreak iPhone 6s
- After jailbreak, you can start to download thousand of new apps, functions, themes, tweaks and more, because now you have freedom, no any restriction.
- Now you have the ability to customize your device with some applications. Such as springboard. You are able to change every aspect of the interface including icons, default graphics, text, layout positioning and etc with springboard. Also, you can change your device common tired themes with awesome new themes.
- You are able to do more things with new functionality. Such as change default toggle in the control panel, make gesture shortcuts.
- You can download lots of jailbreak tweaks to improve your device event performance.
How to jailbreak iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9 v1.3.1 jailbreak update
Before you jailbreak iPhone 6 make sure that you have the complete backup of the important data. If you forgot to do the backup, take complete backup using iTunes or iCloud. Mainly, Find my iphone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus program should be disabled and airplane mode should be enabled. You need fully charged device battery to prevent battery drain problems until finishing the process.
- Now download pangu v1.3.1 tool for windows from Pangu page.
- Then plug your iPhone 6s to PC and run the tool and give few minutes to detect your device by the tool. Once that is done, click START.
- Click ALREADY BACKUP button to continue. At around 55%, your device will reboot. At around 65, you need to enable Airplane mode again.
- Once the process completes, Pangu will inform you that your device is successfully jailbroken. Now you can unplug your iPhone from your PC and turn on all turned off options previous to the process.
If you have already jailbroken iPhone 6s, then do not rejailbreak it. Just open cydia and update the latest Pangu untethered package with its all changes. We think to remind about iOS 9.2 jailbreak, because unfortunately, apple has already patched a kernel level exploit in iOS 9.2 which is used to make Pangu 1.3.1 jailbreak. So Pangu does not work on the latest firmware unless iOS 9.1. However, we hope to update our article in next time with latest iOS 9.2 jailbreak.