Tag: jailbreak iPhone 5
This will be the good news for those who are expecting to gain cydia on iPhone 5. Just now you can jailbreak iPhone 5, because the tool is now available. The iPhone 5 jailbreak tool brings by the team Pangu. The tool can be used to jailbreak your iPhone 5, but the device should be powered by iOS 9 to iOS 9.1 apple operating system. If you are waiting for the real tool to jailbreak iPhone 5, then follow our instruction to install Cydia on your device with Pangu.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 5 to install Cydia
Pangu is the latest and suitable tool which is available to jailbreak iPhone 5. If you have an iPhone model 5 and think to jailbreak it, then you can download Pangu tool from Pangu’s official page without any payment. Please note that jailbreaking will lose your device warranty. Also, we cannot assume the responsibility of any device damages, so please proceed at your own risk. Why I remind that point especially, because some people blame us about their device damages.
Before you jailbreak iPhone 5, you have:
- To enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from the Settings menu in your device.
- To disable anti-virus program if you have installed on your iPhone.
- To take the complete backup of your iPhone 5 to save your important details.
- To make sure that your device battery is fully charged to prevent battery drain problems until the process is finished.
- To enable Airplane mode on your device.
- To check your iPhone’s firmware, because Pangu jailbreak is compatible for iOS 9 to iOS 9.1, so your device should be powered by iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 or iOS 9.1.
How to jailbreak :
- Download Pangu jailbreak tool.
- Plug your iPhone 5 to your computer using USB cable.
- Right click on the downloaded pangu.exe file and select “Run as Administrator” to run the tool.
- Pangu is detecting your device now.
- Once your device is detected your device, first jailbreak window on your home screen. Click “Start” to the next window.
- Click “Already backup” button from next window to continue the process.
- Now Pangu is running on your iPhone’s system itself.
- At the end of the process, pangu will show you that Jailbroken successfully.
- Cydia icon is now on your iPhone 5 home screen.
- Now you can remove your iPhone 5 from the PC safely.
Complete Video Tutorial
At the end of the process :
Do not re-enable find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options which are disabled earlier to the process.
Do not use your iPhone until complete the process. If you unable to complete the process successfully, you can restart the process, but there are some suggestions before re-start such as Restart your iPhone and computer, restore your iPhone using pangu restore function or switch your iPhone 5 to Airplane mode.