Tag: Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
The awaited time has passed. As Pangu released the jailbreak iOS 9 yesterday for all compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods. The version is 1.0.0 for devices running iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 as the jailbreak tool for all released major updates. So even Apple started the beta series of iOS 9.1 and released the fifth version as well, the Pangu 9 download isn’t compatible with them. Anyhow, the new Pangu 9 download tool will perform to download Cydia on your devices while the operation even previous Pangu tools have to download Cydia using a second method. It’s astonishing that Pangu could wrest the jailbreak iOS 9 possibility from Taig.
Pangu 9 jailbreak
Even the tool introducing as Pangu 9 the version you have to download is Pangu 1.0.0 as I mentioned before. Currently, the tool Pangu 9 download is available only for Windows. But for Mac users can apply the tool using a virtual machine as a substitute at the moment. Also, the best news is Saurik too has reveal a Cydia substrate as 0.9.600 with extensive internal adjustments for the enormous iOS 9 jailbreak. So it will bring us soon a plenty of new Cydia tweaks for you to gain on your devices.
By the way, Pangu has especially thankful iH8Sn0w one who demonstrate the jailbreak possibility of iOS 9 and Saurik as well. It is a must to remember iH8Sn0w, as one who keep us hopefully for the jailbreak iOS 9. It must be the eager that lead Pangu for their Pangu 9 download.
Install iOS 9.0.2
Surely you must be a user who still doesn’t upgrade the device with iOS 9, as you need to confirm that iOS 9 is jailbroken. Therefore, install iOS 9.0.2 as the latest iOS update with iTunes to make your device a compatible one of Pangu 9 jailbreak. Because, even the easiest procedure OTA installation doesn’t invade jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you will be able to downgrade iOS 9.0.2 to iOS 9.0.1 as Apple hasn’t enclosed it yet. However, install and get ready to jailbreak your device running iOS 9 with following guide.
Jailbreak with Pangu 9
- Just click here for the readiness of Pangu 9 jailbreak before you handle the process.
- Attach the device to the PC using USB.
- Remember to on Airplane mode.
- Download Pangu 9 jailbreak and start it.
- The device will reboot and you have to confirm the Airplane mode again.
- Run the application and access the photo library. And go ahead with a single tap at the accept button.
- Finally, tap the “Ok” button and let the device reboot.
Now you will have to disable Airplane mode and run the downloaded Cydia app on your device.
By the way, enjoy Cydia download on your iOS 9 device. Hope you would like the new presence of your device with Cydia. Wish to be there with the accurate directions for the Mac version of jailbreak iOS 9 shortly.
Apple has released iOS 9.0.2 on 30th of September as the third release of iOS 9 chain. So for users can now upgrade their devices without any doubt of using on their compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods to update with Apple’s latest improvements. So it is amazing to receive three iOS 9 versions without any expectation at the same month. As you know iOS 9 was a grand release with its brand new features and improvements such as iPad multitasking, Siri improvements and Proactive suggestions. So just after a week Apple incentives to launch iOS 9.0.1 as a result of fixed errors of iOS 9. So now the iOS 9.0.2 become the latest version that users have to upgrade their devices with.
According to the release note – iOS 9.0.2
Here are the fixed issues and the appearance of the latest iOS 9.0.2.
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage.
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users.
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup.
- Fixes and issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications.
- Improve the stability of Podcasts.
If you are using a device of iOS 9.0.1, you are able to install the latest version as well without any doubt. And even for users who are still using iOS 8 versions too can upgrade iOS 9 versions as any compatible device hasn’t drop out of the list of iOS 9 as well. Also, new users of brand new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus too can update with iOS 9.0.2.
iOS 9.0.2 install
As you have to use same methods to iOS 9.0.2 download, choose the best one for you. But as always we recommend you to install it through iTunes as OTA is not the best for such kind of advanced installations. Here is the method of download iOS 9.0.2 using iTunes.
- The latest iTunes version must installed before you start the process.
- Disable Find my iPhone feature” from settings.
- iOS 9.0.2 download IPSW.
- Select the device from the summary tab after open iTunes on the connected PC.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button while holding the Option or the Alt key. (Option key for Windows and Alt for Mac)
So the device is on iOS 9.0.2 and you are able to use all new and improvements on your device to make your device too and advance.
Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
Still all news are older of jailbreak community as they couldn’t give any sign of a new yet. So if you cannot use a device without Cydia just stay away install iOS 9.0.2 or any other version without jailbreak tool yet. Because even you will upgrade you cannot download Cydia when you need. But for users who need to update with Apple won’t face any trouble of using iOS 9.0.2 as some of new features are familiar for you because of Cydia tweaks which were on iOS 8 series.