Tag: iOS 9.0.2 Install
Apple has released iOS 9.0.2 on 30th of September as the third release of iOS 9 chain. So for users can now upgrade their devices without any doubt of using on their compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods to update with Apple’s latest improvements. So it is amazing to receive three iOS 9 versions without any expectation at the same month. As you know iOS 9 was a grand release with its brand new features and improvements such as iPad multitasking, Siri improvements and Proactive suggestions. So just after a week Apple incentives to launch iOS 9.0.1 as a result of fixed errors of iOS 9. So now the iOS 9.0.2 become the latest version that users have to upgrade their devices with.
According to the release note – iOS 9.0.2
Here are the fixed issues and the appearance of the latest iOS 9.0.2.
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage.
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users.
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup.
- Fixes and issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications.
- Improve the stability of Podcasts.
If you are using a device of iOS 9.0.1, you are able to install the latest version as well without any doubt. And even for users who are still using iOS 8 versions too can upgrade iOS 9 versions as any compatible device hasn’t drop out of the list of iOS 9 as well. Also, new users of brand new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus too can update with iOS 9.0.2.
iOS 9.0.2 install
As you have to use same methods to iOS 9.0.2 download, choose the best one for you. But as always we recommend you to install it through iTunes as OTA is not the best for such kind of advanced installations. Here is the method of download iOS 9.0.2 using iTunes.
- The latest iTunes version must installed before you start the process.
- Disable Find my iPhone feature” from settings.
- iOS 9.0.2 download IPSW.
- Select the device from the summary tab after open iTunes on the connected PC.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button while holding the Option or the Alt key. (Option key for Windows and Alt for Mac)
So the device is on iOS 9.0.2 and you are able to use all new and improvements on your device to make your device too and advance.
Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
Still all news are older of jailbreak community as they couldn’t give any sign of a new yet. So if you cannot use a device without Cydia just stay away install iOS 9.0.2 or any other version without jailbreak tool yet. Because even you will upgrade you cannot download Cydia when you need. But for users who need to update with Apple won’t face any trouble of using iOS 9.0.2 as some of new features are familiar for you because of Cydia tweaks which were on iOS 8 series.