Tag: iOS 9.0.1 download
After a week of iOS 9 major version release, Apple has seeded the next mobile operating system of iOS 9.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with number of new features and fixing several bugs. Majorly, apple has fixed the error of getting stuck at “Slide to Upgrade” screen and fixed the issue of the alarm and timers failed. Hence, you can learn about download iOS 9.0.1.
According to the Apple’s iOS 9 release note, iOS 9 includes the following bug fixes :
- Fixes an issue where some users could not complete setup assistant after updating
- Fixes an issue where sometimes alarms and timers could fail to play
- Fixes an issue in Safari and Photos where pausing video could cause the paused frame to appear distorted
- Fixes an issue where some users with a custom APN setup via a profile would lose cellular data
Download iOS 9.0.1 on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – iOS 9.0.1 Compatible iOS devices
Apple’s new iOS 9 supports same iOS devices as iOS 8. For take more on which devices are supported with iOS 9, then here is the complete device compatibility list.
- iPhones : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s (Expect to iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus)
- iPads : iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, 3rd generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 (Expect to iPad Air 3 and iPad mini 4, iPad pro)
- iPod touches : 5th generation iPod touch, 6th generation iPod touch
How to download and install iOS 9.0.1 final version on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Complete tutorial
Clean Install :
We highly recommend to make a complete backup of your important details using iCloud or iTunes, before installing iOS 9.0.1. If you took the backup, follow the instructions below to install and upgrade your idevice into iOS 9.0.1.
Important : We recommend this way for installing any major iOS version. Follow the below steps one by one for take successful installation.
Step 1 : Download and install the latest iTunes version.
Step 2 : Download iOS 9.0.1 IPSW.
Step 3 : Disable “Find my iPhone” on your idevice. Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off
Step 4 : Now attach your idevice to PC and open the iTunes.
Step 5 : Go to the Settings > Summary tab and select your OS device.
Step 6 : Windows user hold the “Shift” key or Mac user hold the “Alt” key and then click on the “Restore iPhone……” button.
Step 7 : Select the downloaded iOS 9.0.1 IPSW file.
That is all. Now you can relax until iTunes install final iOS 9.0.1 on your idevice. Be patient because it will take some time to complete the installation. After install, your device will reboot automatically at once.
OTA Update install :
OTA is the easier way to install the iOS 9.0.1. But if you expect to install cydia, don’t use OTA update, because jailbreak does not work with OTA updates. As the above mentioned, do complete device backup, charge your device battery over 50% and make sure your device has at least 1.3GB of free space.
After that simple requirements, go to the Settings > General > click Software Update.
Jailbreak iOS 9.0.1
We expect to get official jailbreak iOS 9.0.1 immediately. Currently, there is not possibility to jailbreak iOS 9.0.1. Expect to take cydia on your iOS 9.0.1 idevice so soon in nearly future.