Tag: how to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu
It is good news for those who are staying on iOS 9.1. The team Pangu has confirmed the possibility of iOS 9.1 jailbreak by updating Pangu jailbreak tool. The latest Pangu tool is v1.3.0 now available to download on Pangu’s official page without any payment. It has updated with add support for iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. We know that many people did not hope a jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1, so some of them moved into the latest iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1. It is important for them, apple has just closed singing to iOS 9.1, it means that already upgraded iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1 devices unable to downgrade to iOS 9.1. So unfortunately, you will lose this jailbreak advantage. However, the article helps for those who are expecting to get cydia on their iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Here are the complete instructions to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu.
Get iOS 9 Jailbreak Tutorial From Here:
Complete Changelog of Pangu v1.3.0 jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Add support for iOS 9.1 iPhones, iPads, iPod touches (64bit only)
- Improved the success rate and reliability of jailbreak process.
- Compatible for both Windows and Mac
Download Pangu v1.3.0 Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- iPad Pro
System Requirements for the jailbreak iOS 9.1 mechanism
- A windows based computer
- A proper USB data cable
- A fully charged iOS device battery. It should be charged at least 50%.
Before you Jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Do not forget to take complete backup of your important, personal details using iTunes or iCloud. When you something goes wrong and lost your data, you can use backup to restore your device.
- Disable Find my iPhone option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off
- Disable Passcode or Touch ID option from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn Off
- Enable Airplane mode in your iOS device.
- Disable anti-virus program or firewalls if you have already installed on your device.
- Make sure that your device is compatible to jailbreak with Pangu.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu jailbreak
Step 1 : Download Pangu tool from the official page.
Step 2 : Plug your iOS device to your PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Right click on the downloaded Pangu.exe file and select “Run as Administrator” to run the tool.
Step 4 : The tool will detect your device within few minutes.
Step 5 : Now you have first jailbreak windows on your device home screen. Click START option from it.
Step 6 : Next you have to click “Already backup” button to continue the process.
Step 7 : After short while, your iOS device will reboot automatically.
Step 8 : Cydia icon will appear on your iOS device’s home screen.
Error Handling of the Pangu Jailbreak Process
- If you are unable to complete the process successfully, you have to do restore your iOS device using Pangu restore function, restart both iOS device as well as computer or enable airplane mode and try again.
- You will see the warning message “Disk is almost full, during the process runtime. Do not worry about, because it will disappear when cydia is installed on your device.
- Do not use your device during the process, because you will fail on the jailbreak.