Tag: download pangu 9.1 jailbreak
Preventing non-jailbreak period, Pangu team has released an update of their jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 9.1. The tool is available for both windows and mac users and allows to jailbreak all iOS 9.1 devices. Some people have not expected iOS 9.1 jailbreak, so some of them have upgraded their iOS devices into newer versions. They will not be able to take advantages from this new jailbreak, because apple has already stopped signing iOS 9.1 back in later December. It means that anyone not currently on iOS 9.1, there is no way to downgrade to that particular iOS version. Now users can download Pangu 9.1 jailbreak update of Pangu 1.3 for iOS 9.1 from Pangu’s official site. The tool is only working for iOS 9.1 on 64-bit apple devices. Previous iOS 9 also can be jailbroken on 32-bit device using the same Pangu tool.
iOS 9.1 includes wide range of new emoji like cheese wedge, taco, middle finger, burrito, unicorn head, champagne bottle and more. Also it includes an update for Live Photos and new messages option in the settings app to let to disable photos for contacts. Even it also includes some bug fixes for a number of issues and enhance performance. Here is about complete guide to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9.1 jailbreak update.
Pangu 9.1 jailbreak Supported iPhones, iPads, iPod touches
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 5th Generation iPod touch
- Take complete backup of your iOS device data using iTunes or iCloud. When you something happen, you can restore your device using the backup. It is the better way to save your data.
- Enable Airplane mode option.
- Disable both “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” options from Settings menu.
- Check your device batter power and make sure that it is enough to complete the whole process without battery drain problem.
- Disable anti-virus program in your device temporarily.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.1 iPhone , iPad, iPod touch using Pangu 9.1 jailbreak
- Download Pangu 9.1 jailbreak tool update for free.
- Connect your iOS device to PC.
- Run the tool as administrator.
- Tool will identify your device by taking few minutes.
- Click start and already backup buttons to continue the process.
- After short while, your device will reboot automatically.
- Pangu will inform that the process is finished successfully.
- Cydia icon will appear on your idevice home screen.
How to Apply Pangu jailbreak On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Video Demo
Suggestions for failed attempts :
- Restore your idevice using pangu restore function and try again.
- Switch your device to airplane mode and try again.
- Restart both your idevice and pc and then try again.