Tag: cydia download iOS 9
The well known Pangu has released another update for their users as Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with improvements. Therefore, users who wait to jailbreak their devices with an updated Cydia version, here it is. The Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is the latest Cydia installer with the version 1.1.26. Now the jailbreak iOS 9 has become quite than ever. But as still it appears as a Windows only tool, we will have to stay for the OS X compatible Pangu 9 download as they cited at their official site. However, until it arrives the latest and the only Cydia 1.1.26 updated Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is here to replace its urgency constantly. Just download or update with Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with following details.
Change log of Pangu 9 v1.2.0
- Bundle latest Cydia with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari2.
- Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning
Notice: Please update “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” and “Patcyh” in Cydia if your device is already jailbroken, without the need to re-jailbreak it.
Anyhow, with former instructions of change logs, those who are already jailbreak their devices with Pangu 9 previous versions can readily update their devices with two options as Pangu 9.0.x untether and Patchy of Cydia.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 v1.2.0?
Even though, the standing Pangu 9 v1.2.0 is an updated version there are no any other changes of the jailbreak process. So, as usually prepare your device and apply Pangu 9 v1.2.0 with directions as bellow.
Also, if you are a Mac user, refer our special guidance of making a virtual PC for jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download.
- Download Pangu 9 v1.2.0 on your PC.
- You have to enable Airplane mode from the control center.
- Start the downloaded file and hit at the prompt Already backup option.
- Enable the Airplane mode another time when it reboots the device again.
- Accept the request to open the Pangu app on your home screen and then to the photo library as well.
- so the process will complete and the device will reboot. Remember to disable the Airplane mode and run the download Cydia download with a hit at the icon.
Jailbreak iOS 9.1
As we let you know with our previous articles, still iOS 9.1 existing as an un-jailbroken version which gain the pride to Apple. Even with the latest Pangu 9 jailbreak couldn’t attain the jailbreak iOS 9.1 possibility. So, while we are waiting to welcome Pangu 9 download as a Mac version in the near future according to them, wish to reach the jailbreak iOS 9.1 tool as well. By the way, if you too need to reach news instantly, be with us as always.
Here is the improved Pangu 9 jailbreak for users who wished to jailbreak iOS 9 without any mistake. The version is Pangu 9 jailbreak 1.1.0. So the latest Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 will support you with its improved stability to download Cydia on your iOS 9 smoothly. Also, if you too were bothered of the backup process that holds you for a long period is fixed with the latest update. No need to waste your time anymore without updating with Pangu 9 v1.1.0. Even you are an owner of a jailbroken device, these will important you too.
The change log of Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Pangu has mentioned these change logs to prove you that they have prepare the tool by fixing errors which they noticed.
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices2.
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.3.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.4.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)5.
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Also, there is a notification for users who are already jailbroken to update Pangu 9.0 x through Cydia, just without jailbreak the device again.
Anyhow, that you must know is still the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 is not the compatible tool for Mac users to apply on their PC directly. As Pangu has cited their official site about an upcoming jailbreak tool for OS X, we are here for you to report them all as soon as possible.
If you were looking to confirm whether Pangu 9 is compatible with latest iOS 9.1 which was released yesterday. But unfortunately, even the Pangu 9 jailbreak is updated for same versions the ability of jailbreak iOS 9.1 has drawn by Apple by closing their entrance. Therefore, users must not upgrade their devices with iOS 9.1 even not to check the version as Apple too closed the downgrade possibility as well just with the release. This means again we have to stay out of latest iOS updates until the jailbreak iOS 9.1 will arrive. Even though Apple keep us away from the iOS 9.1 update, we are able to catch all their features just with Cydia iOS 9.
Frame your iOS 9.10 – iOS 9.0.2 device with Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 for Cydia download using following tutorial. Even you have to go through the same procedure, here it is briefly. But Mac users must remember to make their Mac a virtual one and go ahead.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu v1.1.0?
- Prepare your device for the jailbreak process as usually you do.
- Download Pangu 9 v1.1.0 on your Windows PC.
- You have to turn on Airplane mode of the device with the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 as well.
- Combine the device with the Windows PC or the virtual one.
- Start Pangu 9 v1.1.0 the downloaded file.
- You will have to turn on the Airplane mode when the device reboot again.
- Then, you can allow Pangu to access your Photo library to continue the process.
- Accept all and complete the process with Cydia download iOS 9.
Finally, we are able to download Cydia successfully on our devices. Launch it and reach all features you expect from the list of thousand tweaks to progress the device. By the way, hang for us to declare you all directions soon we reach just for you as our followers.
The awaited jailbreak iOS 9 has arrived for us to upgrade iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak to download Cydia. It is amazing that Pangu could release their tool even most expected it from Taig. From here, no need to worry just get Pangu 9 jailbreak and start the journey on your iPhone, iPad or iPod of iOS 9 series. Also, the best thing is that the tool has arrived with the possibility of jailbreak all current major updates which doesn’t have jailbreak tools. Therefore, even we are not able to install iOS 9.1 beta versions we can capture all updates of Apple and Cydia as well on our devices with iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 download. As the tool is an unexpected, Apple will take some time for the iOS 9.1 major release than they planned to keep their dignity of keeping iOS versions away from jailbreakers. Anyhow, let’s welcome the first tool as Pangu 9 download for iOS 9 series which excited all as just like they mentioned on their official Twitter page.
Here are the devices you are able to apply Pangu 9 download 1.0.0 the latest version on all devices of iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2.
- iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPad mini 1 – iPad mini 3.
- iPad 2 – iPad 4 including iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
It is a great occasion as even we expect the jailbreak iOS 9 after this October, the Cydia download iOS 9 possibility has arrived thanks to Pangu. It seems their effort has begun with the release of iOS 9 beta series even doesn’t public any up to iOS 8.4.1. So the reveal of iOS 8.4.1 was an outcome even some sources reported that their expectation is not to release the jailbreak tool. Currently, the released Pangu 9 jailbreak is available for Windows.
Anyhow, Pangu team has mentioned the preparations of Pangu 9 download on their site. Here is the brief instruction of their information.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 download?
- Use this video to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download with following instructions.
- You will have to backup the device of all your important data before you apply the Pangu 9 tool. For a successful process disable the Find My iPhone feature and switch airplane mode.
- It is obligate that the installation must use the method of iTunes. This means if you just upgrade the device using the method of OTA, the jailbreak possibility has escaped.
- If the warning “The disk is almost full” will appear, no need to worry as it is just an alert. And if the device is already installed Cydia, it will re-adjust.
- If you fail just follow these.
- Apply the Pangu 9 jailbreak after switched the airplane mode.
- You can reboot both devices and try again.
- Restore the device using restore functionality of Pangu.
However, hope to report you more about all these shortly. Just download Pangu 9 jailbreak and try on your device to download Cydia. And be there for the iOS 9 jailbreak tool of OS X updates in the near future.
iOS 9 has been released to public on September 16 th. After one week, Apple has out iOS 9.0.1 with better performance, improvements and new features. iOS 9 has nominated as the giant among the iOS and according to Apple, users can enjoy with amazing mobile experience after updating their devices into iOS 9. Both of firmware can install on all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. However, nowadays most of iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1 users are waiting to see the tool releasing for iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1. They hope to jailbreak iOS 9 especially to take Cydia on their iDevices.
Cydia is the very important need of all Cydia users. Cydia is the path which can be downloaded your favorite themes, mods, Cydia tweaks, apps, games and more. Because of that reason ton of apple users try to install Cydia on their idevices. Actually, it is the best way to break the limitation of your device. Therefore nowadays, rumors, jailbreakers, users, and all of them busy on jailbreak iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1.
If you are also waiting for iOS 9 jailbreak, hence you can read about the current situation of iOS 9 and iOS 9.0.1 jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 9 – Status Update
As you know that there is not possible to jailbreak iOS 9 for Cydia download at the moment. But iHsn0w, the developer of famous jailbreak tools such as P0sixspwn and Sn0wbreeze has successfully jailbroken iOS 9. He has published a video demo showing jailbroken iOS 9 on his iPhone 5. But unfortunately, he has not shared any official details about the tool release. Actually, the jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak. It means when you use this tool to jailbreak iOS 9, you won’t lose your important details when you restart your device.
Here is the video demonstration by iHsn0w :
He has provided some important details about security features of iOS 9. Like that:
Poking into iOS 9 is fun. A little annoyed at some new things. But very surprised at how similar it is to iOS 8 internally.
Worth noting, iOS 9+ arm64 iDevices now enforce a checksum on __TEXT/DATA.const regions of the kernel through the use of TrustZone. Modifying said sections will cause the device to panic (either at kernel or EL3 will force a reboot if the kernel refused to gracefully panic). Essentially, it’s KPP (Kernel Patch Protection). You can race it though if you want to play with things. Just be quick! ;P
Also, there should technically now be two additional partitions (baseband_data [s1s3] and logs [s1s4]) but didn’t really bother with those as they weren’t critical.
Pangu team has told that Apple had patched two exploits using TaiG 8.4 jailbreak. According to that reason, most reviewers said that sometimes iOS 9 jailbreak will be impossible. But quite impressive is the iHsn0w could manage to jailbreak iOS 9. Likewise, some reviewers predict about TaiG 9 for iOS 9. Anyhow, we hope to see a tool to jailbreak iOS 9 in nearly future.
Jailbreak iOS 9.0.1 – Status Update
iOS 9.0.1 has out with a number of bug fixes, improvements and new features like iOS 9. If you upgraded your idevice into iOS 9.0.1, we sure you also waiting for confirming Cydia possibility. Unfortunately, still you cannot jailbreak iOS 9.0.1 also. So wait with us. Our article will update with new information about jailbreak iOS 9 and jailbreak iOS 9.0.1. Immediately!!