Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Here is the improved Pangu 9 jailbreak for users who wished to jailbreak iOS 9 without any mistake. The version is Pangu 9 jailbreak 1.1.0. So the latest Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 will support you with its improved stability to download Cydia on your iOS 9 smoothly. Also, if you too were bothered of the backup process that holds you for a long period is fixed with the latest update. No need to waste your time anymore without updating with Pangu 9 v1.1.0. Even you are an owner of a jailbroken device, these will important you too.
The change log of Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Pangu has mentioned these change logs to prove you that they have prepare the tool by fixing errors which they noticed.
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices2.
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.3.
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.4.
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)5.
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Also, there is a notification for users who are already jailbroken to update Pangu 9.0 x through Cydia, just without jailbreak the device again.
Anyhow, that you must know is still the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 is not the compatible tool for Mac users to apply on their PC directly. As Pangu has cited their official site about an upcoming jailbreak tool for OS X, we are here for you to report them all as soon as possible.
If you were looking to confirm whether Pangu 9 is compatible with latest iOS 9.1 which was released yesterday. But unfortunately, even the Pangu 9 jailbreak is updated for same versions the ability of jailbreak iOS 9.1 has drawn by Apple by closing their entrance. Therefore, users must not upgrade their devices with iOS 9.1 even not to check the version as Apple too closed the downgrade possibility as well just with the release. This means again we have to stay out of latest iOS updates until the jailbreak iOS 9.1 will arrive. Even though Apple keep us away from the iOS 9.1 update, we are able to catch all their features just with Cydia iOS 9.
Frame your iOS 9.10 – iOS 9.0.2 device with Pangu 9 v 1.1.0 for Cydia download using following tutorial. Even you have to go through the same procedure, here it is briefly. But Mac users must remember to make their Mac a virtual one and go ahead.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu v1.1.0?
- Prepare your device for the jailbreak process as usually you do.
- Download Pangu 9 v1.1.0 on your Windows PC.
- You have to turn on Airplane mode of the device with the Pangu 9 v1.1.0 as well.
- Combine the device with the Windows PC or the virtual one.
- Start Pangu 9 v1.1.0 the downloaded file.
- You will have to turn on the Airplane mode when the device reboot again.
- Then, you can allow Pangu to access your Photo library to continue the process.
- Accept all and complete the process with Cydia download iOS 9.
Finally, we are able to download Cydia successfully on our devices. Launch it and reach all features you expect from the list of thousand tweaks to progress the device. By the way, hang for us to declare you all directions soon we reach just for you as our followers.