Pangu 9 jailbreak for iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2
The awaited jailbreak iOS 9 has arrived for us to upgrade iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak to download Cydia. It is amazing that Pangu could release their tool even most expected it from Taig. From here, no need to worry just get Pangu 9 jailbreak and start the journey on your iPhone, iPad or iPod of iOS 9 series. Also, the best thing is that the tool has arrived with the possibility of jailbreak all current major updates which doesn’t have jailbreak tools. Therefore, even we are not able to install iOS 9.1 beta versions we can capture all updates of Apple and Cydia as well on our devices with iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 download. As the tool is an unexpected, Apple will take some time for the iOS 9.1 major release than they planned to keep their dignity of keeping iOS versions away from jailbreakers. Anyhow, let’s welcome the first tool as Pangu 9 download for iOS 9 series which excited all as just like they mentioned on their official Twitter page.
Here are the devices you are able to apply Pangu 9 download 1.0.0 the latest version on all devices of iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2.
- iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPad mini 1 – iPad mini 3.
- iPad 2 – iPad 4 including iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
It is a great occasion as even we expect the jailbreak iOS 9 after this October, the Cydia download iOS 9 possibility has arrived thanks to Pangu. It seems their effort has begun with the release of iOS 9 beta series even doesn’t public any up to iOS 8.4.1. So the reveal of iOS 8.4.1 was an outcome even some sources reported that their expectation is not to release the jailbreak tool. Currently, the released Pangu 9 jailbreak is available for Windows.
Anyhow, Pangu team has mentioned the preparations of Pangu 9 download on their site. Here is the brief instruction of their information.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 download?
- Use this video to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download with following instructions.
- You will have to backup the device of all your important data before you apply the Pangu 9 tool. For a successful process disable the Find My iPhone feature and switch airplane mode.
- It is obligate that the installation must use the method of iTunes. This means if you just upgrade the device using the method of OTA, the jailbreak possibility has escaped.
- If the warning “The disk is almost full” will appear, no need to worry as it is just an alert. And if the device is already installed Cydia, it will re-adjust.
- If you fail just follow these.
- Apply the Pangu 9 jailbreak after switched the airplane mode.
- You can reboot both devices and try again.
- Restore the device using restore functionality of Pangu.
However, hope to report you more about all these shortly. Just download Pangu 9 jailbreak and try on your device to download Cydia. And be there for the iOS 9 jailbreak tool of OS X updates in the near future.