Latest iOS 10 FAQ – Know About the Biggest Release Ever
iOS 10 is the next gigantic chapter of Apple’s Mobile Operating system which comes packed with plenty of inspiring features to make your iOS experience better than never before. Latest iOS 10 was officially unwrapped at WWDC event started from June 13th. At the event, many of the iOS 10 facts were confirmed, but if you still feel unanswered to what you doubt, you are at the right place as today I am going to make you known about iOS 10 by writing iOS 10 FAQ to clear out all uncertainties about iOS 10 the biggest release ever.
What is the Biggest Release iOS 10?
iOS 10 is the tenth major software version developed by Apple’s mobile operating system. You can download iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
When Latest iOS 10 will be Released?
iOS 10 will be released to public around September, together with iPhone 7 big launch.
Is iOS 10 Beta available to Download?
A Developer preview of latest iOS 10 was available to download for all developers who are signed to Apple beta developer program, but if you are a public beta tester, you will have to wait for July.
As Confirmed iOS 10 public beta will be launched in July, those who are signed to Apple’s beta testing program could be able to download iOS 10 beta as users will be able to update over the air.
If you are not yet signed, visit Apple official beta testing website to sign up with the program.
Upgrade to iOS 10?
As iOS 10 will be available from September, those who wish for the latest iOS experience can upgrade to iOS 10. Soon with the official release users who are compatible with the latest iOS 10 update can get it over the air, by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
If not you can manually upgrade to iOS 10 through iTunes (You need Mac or windows PC support)
Who can Get iOS 10?
As to the confirmed facts all of the device models are not fortunate to grab latest iOS 10, in fact some of the older device models have dropped from the compatibility list.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE
- Pad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 9.7 inch iPad Pro and 12.9 inch iPad Pro models
- 6th Generation iPod touch models
Required Storage space to Download iOS 10?
Apple will not make users worry on the required storage for iOS 10 download, as they highly consider comfort of the user. iOS 8 was 4.5 GB in size, but iOS 9 was comparatively small only with 1.3 GB, in that way we can expect latest iOS 10 to come with a fair size to make user smoothly download and work with iOS 10. So you might not have to clear your device data to make enough space for iOS 10 install, but if you are at the storage limit you will have to arrange the space prior to get the update.
Is iOS 10 Free?
Of course yes, iOS 10 is completely a free update all compatible iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models, so wait for the fall.
What to Expect with iOS 10?
iOS 10 will be a vast update to your current iOS experience, where you can experience plenty of feature additions and redesigned framework completely free of charges on your iDevice. Below given are some of the arresting.
- Redesigned Message app animated backgrounds, bigger emojis, advanced formatting, digital touch, lovable stickers and more
- Extensions for iMessage
- QuickType Keyboard with location suggestions, content suggestions, contacts and more
- Siri integration to third-party apps
- Siri improvements to Carplay and VoIP via Siri
- SiriKit for developers to work with audio or video calling, sending and receiving payments, messaging, searching photos, booking rides, and managing workouts
- Smarter Map support with quick control, new interface, improved navigation, app extensions and more
- A new Home app with more categories, improved Apple Watch support, Control center, lock screen notifications, Apple TV support and more
- Apple Music in a simple interface with new sections and more options
- Redesigned lock screen with improved 3D Touch capabilities, raise to wake feature, expanded notifications and more
- Redesigned Apple News
- Apple Photo app with facial, location and object recognition and easy handling with memories tab
- Phone app with voicemail transcriptions, VoIP and Spam extensions
What Apple use as Developer tools?
With iOS 10 Apple is releasing developer tools for deeper integration with iOS
- API for Speech Recognition which requires user permission to access
- User Notifications with customizable appearance
- Wide graphic framework
- True tone adapting to control shifting lighting conditions
- Differential privacy
Is iOS 10 Jailbreak possible?
At the moment iOS 10 jailbreak is not available, as we are still away from its official release. However, possibilities have almost proven with Canadian developer iH8sn0w’s video which shows iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia install.
But for a compatible tool release, you will have to wait until September. So let the most prominent jailbreak developers to work on a compatible tool know how iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia would benefit user in approaching days.
Above given are some of the key facts about latest iOS 10 announced at WWDC, we hope to update you with more information about upcoming iOS 10 as soon as Apple made the announcements. So keep visiting our page to grab all latest facts about the biggest release iOS 10, and do not forget to give us your comments in the section below.