iOS 8.3 latest version released with improved performance
After releasing OS X 10.10.3 to the public Apple has released iOS 8.3 latest version with some major improvements for iPhone, iPod or iPad. This update will work as a beta version for few months. This update come up with some bug fixes, include all the Siri languages. So it will help for Apple international users. Also this update include over 300 new emojis as well new keyboard symbols.
Improvements of iOS 8.3 latest version.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth fixes
- Fixed Orientation and rotation issues
- Fixed issues of Messages
- Fixed car play and family sharing
- Fixed Accessibility
- Introduce newly design emojis keyboard
- Added italic and bold options for iPhone6 plus landscape keyboard
- Added additional languages, such as English,Russian, Turkish, Dutch, Thai, Swedish, Danish and Portuguese etc
Now you can update iOS 8.3 latest version via iTunes or OTA. If you are already jailboke your iPhone I advice you not to update your device. Because if you update you will lose cydia. Be patient until iOS 8.2 jailbreak or iOS 8.3 jailbreak release.