How to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using H3lix
Apple has announced iOS 10.3.3. Jailbreak on 25th of December. It was the great Christmas gift given by Apple to their customers. On the mid of the August, Apple released iOS 10.3.3 final minor update to the registered developers and they didn’t pay their complete attention to it. Because, at that moment, Apple planned to roll out the giant update to the public. However, after few months, again Apple went back and, announced iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak to the public. So here I quoted How to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using H3lix.
Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 for Download Cydia
After signing for iOS 11, Apple company looked back again. Yes. This time 10.3.3 came to the chapter because of new jailbreak method. Yes. This time iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak available for Download Cydia successfully. So now users who are used 32-bit devices can Download Cydia using H3lix jailbreak. Because this amazing jailbreak method compatible with 32-bit devices but not for all. Especially developers have tested this H3lix jailbreak on iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C and iPad 4th generation devices are also compatible with this successfully.
jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using H3lix
Yes. As I mentioned, on Christmas Eve, H3lix jailbreak came to the chapter as a gift. It is the first jailbreak update for iOS 10.3.3 and now users can Download it. It is the semi-natural jailbreak which means, you have to re-jailbreak your device using Cydia Impactor after every 7 days. This works on macOS, Windows, and Linux. Here I give you the simple step guide to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 using H3lix. Follow the instructions given below.
Simple step guide for Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3
- Step 1: Download h3lix jailbreak IPA file for 32-bit iOS 10.3.3 devices
- Step 2: Download Cydia Impactor for Windows or Mac from cydiaimpactor.com and save it to your desktop.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone or iPad with your PC or Mac. Before starting the process, backup your device’s data. Always try to start afresh to avoid issues.
- Step 4: Restore your device to iOS 10.3.3 using iTunes and Launch Cydia Impactor and grab iOS 10.3.3 IPSW file.
- Step 5: Click on Start>enter your Apple ID username and password.
- Step 6: Sideload the jailbreak IPA using Cydia Impactor and launch the h3lix jailbreak app (go to the home screen>tap on the Jailbreak button in the center. This will take a few minutes to complete)
- Step 7: Now you’ll see the Cydia icon on the home screen
- Step 8: Reboot your device to fresh up. Now you can start using Cydia and install tweaks.
Note: If you want to re-jailbreak your device and get back in to jailbreak mode by running the h3lix app> Tap on Jailbreak button. If you are a free developer, you have to re-sign the jailbreak after seven days. But Paid account holders can use the jailbreak up to validation period.
However, this is the latest news of iOS jailbreak and if you are an iPhone 5 user, try this iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak and share your experience with us. Finally, all the jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 credit go to Hacker “tihmstar”. So thanks to tihmstar and siguza.