Category: Pangu 9 jailbreak
Over the weekend, Pangu came with their latest tool release making jailbreak possible on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. But instead of another untethered jailbreak over Pangu v1.3.1, this is a semi-untethered which will make you re-run the app each and every time you reboot the device. For some this really matters while some think this as a great chance after a long interval. So I write this brief note to help you to decide whether to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 or not if you are in the fence.
This new Pangu release has brought more value to latest iOS 9.3.3. As it is the latest firmware comes with fixes and more security features all are recommended to update iOS 9.3.3. And it is common to all jailbreakers and non jailbreakers too. In that way, if you do not have a specific reason to hang on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.2 and jailbreak, update to iOS 9.3.3 and get your turn in a more stable way. In fact update your device to latest iOS 9.3.3 and run Pangu 9.3.3 on the latest jailbreakable firmware with less troubles.
Get the New Jailbreak or stay on the previous?
If you were sick of the long pause continued since months, Pangu 9.3.3 will have sound absolutely great as this is a big opportunity which has come addressing all versions from iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. But if you are on jailbroken iOS version you will struggle whether to get the new Pangu jailbreak or not.
It is fair if you are on iOS 9.0.2 previous jailbreak which is more stable and supported with more tweaks than getting the new Pangu version with troubles. But we will be able to get an updated version soon dropping all the frailties we met so far. In that way if you keep the wait for a few days ahead, you will be able to make a clear decision. And as I see, jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu will be more beneficial without a much delay.
Currently, Pangu 9.3.3 comes with a little slug. And it is normal to be as it is still in its infancy. In that way jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with new Pangu download would be kind of a troublesome if you have had your previous time with iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak which is truly stable. So if you feel like getting troubled with latest Pangu 9.3.3, wait for a tool update without a much delay and then turn to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
About Pangu 9.3.3 in Brief
Even though the expectations were on another untethered jailbreak over Pangu current v1.3.1, we have got a semi-untethered at the same time being a Window-only version. As personal preference would change the way you see Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, some might displeased of getting new Pangu. But it is the same jailbreak that gives Cydia 9.3.3. So it is not harmful to try and without doubts you can get power of jailbreaking through Pangu 9.3.3. If in any case you feel not keeping the jailbreak, you can simply reboot to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 too.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
For those who unaware, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is possible with or even without the Computer. In fact developers have announced a browser based version to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 if you do not have the Windows PC help. But it will remain to the semi-untethered even inspired by JailbreakMe which makes you easily run the operation on your iOS device itself. So if you think you should move ahead with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak you have two options with or without PC. For all in detailed click here.
It is up to you to decide whether to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 or not. And some will think jumping into a semi-untethered will make them troubled as it is not the thing they expected. But this is the same jailbreak with Cydia 9.3.3 benefits, so if you feel confident jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 would be a great chance for you to start with a new Cydia chapter. And We confidently say there will be more updates in days ahead. So probably this semi-untethered might be changed and all bugs would be gone in the next. So visit us regularly if you like to know all updates on jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu. And do not forget to tell us how you see this jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and will you going to jailbreak or not.
For those who are still unaware, new jailbreak for iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 is now available as it has announced over the weekend. So who were uncertain this long about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak can now get relaxed as latest Pangu 9.3.3 is now in public hand to write back the Cydia chapter from where it was paused. With the new release, the whole iOS jailbreak community has impressed, but you may still struggle to find all trustable information about the new Pangu 9.3.3 in a single page, so I thought of writing Pangu 9.3.3 FAQ to clear out all your uncertainties. If you feel not answered yet, head to my latest Pangu 9.3.3 post for a comprehensive guide. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to put forward as we are always ready to provide the true particulars.
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreakable?
Full in mouth, the answer is yes. As to the latest Pangu announcement, iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is now with public rights. With Pangu 9.3.3, anyone in any iOS version can get the new jailbreak as iOS 9.3.3 is the latest firmware together with jailbreak rights. So you are highly recommended to update to latest iOS 9.3.3 as it holds all new bug fixes and security improvements, yet being the latest jailbreakable firmware. So without matter of a jailbreaker or not, you can get iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So if you are a jailbreaker, I truely recommend you to upgrade to iOS 9.3.3 and then jailbreak.
Does the New Jailbreak Support 32-bit Device Models?
We have no suggestions about what changes could take place in future, but at the time of this writing Pangu 9.3.3 is only for 64-bit Device models. Therefore it may or may not come with changes for 32-bit device models, there all we have to do is wait. So check whether your device is listed or not.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
What a Semi-Untethered Jailbreak Refers?
A semi-Untethered features both tethered and untethered jailbreak features. So it is a hybrid jailbreak version which disadvantages for some familiar with untethered jailbreak. In this semi-untethered jailbreak, you will have to re-launch the tool operation each and every time you reboot. So with Pangu 9.3.3 you will have to proceed with caution as multiple launching is needed to get a successful jailbreak.
Is New Pangu Tool is available in English language support?
As of this writing, the tool is only with Chinese language support. So we could hope updates in times ahead, but not confirmed. So currently, you can use Pangu Chinese version to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Does Pangu 9.3.3 Support Windows-only?
As of the release note, this new Pangu jailbreak is windows-only. So you will have to prepare with PC or a Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows to proceed with new Pangu version.
If you feel troubled when restricted Windows-only, you have another option now. As of the trusted sources iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is now possible without a PC help. So you now have a choice between these two version. Read on to get more details about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer.
What Changes are Featured in Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak? What to consider before proceed?
As latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is in the form of semi-untethered, the process will be lengthier and differ from the usual. So go through our guide carefully to have a successful time with Pangu 9.3.3.
In every process, you have a part for the preparations, so below given are some of the important before your jailbreak.
- Make a Complete backup- System level changes may effect the device’s content, so to prevent your device’s data from getting lost, you are strongly recommended to make a complete backup
- Turn off Find My iPhone (Go Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn off the feature temporarily)
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode (Go Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode)
- As to the process, a Windows PC help is needed, so be prepared with a proper PC and make sure to have a well matching USB cable to connect your device to the PC
- Active ans stable internet connection is needed for the jailbreak, so prepare with a fine connection
- As iOS jailbreak might take minutes to hours you must charge your iDevice to a sufficient power strength (At least 60-70%)
- Before getting to the process you must download latest iTunes to your computer
If you are fine with above and also in the list of the supported device models, you can start Pangu 9.3.3 to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. So Click Here for the step by step comprehensive guide.
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Possible without a Computer?
As to trusted reviews, the answer is “Yes”. About a day after Pangu 9.3.3 update, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a PC help has proven possible. So now you can proceed latest Pangu right from your iDevice. And this will sound truly advantageous for those who are not with a Windows PC support. This jailbreak looks familiar to the jailbreakMe concept but it is still stick to semi-untethered. So check the video Guide to know more about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, without a Computer.
Will iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Get Expired?
This new jailbreak relies on a particular certificate to run, so when the certificate gets expired, the jailbreak will also terminate. As to the trusted sources, Windows-only jailbreak will get expired after 7 days of time. So you will have to re-jailbreak your iDevice if you are willing to keep your device jailbroken.
If you have used the web-based method I mentioned secondly, you will be able to keep your jailbreak longer. In fact it will keep your jailbreak about a year or even more. As anything cannot be guaranteed, just keep this in your mind and we will make you updated soon as something updated.
Is it Installs a Third-party App Store?
After successfully passed with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak your device will install a third-party app store from 25PP which may put your device on security threats. So it is absolutely wiser to remove the certain app store after you are successfully done with jailbreaking. And remember removing the third-party app store does not affect your jailbreak or Cydia. So to prevent from getting malware threats, it is highly recommended to remove the apps store.
Is iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Buggy?
As to most reports this new jailbreak appears a bit buggy. And we hardly find jailbreakers who have succeeded with the first attempt. As to most reports, this new Pangu jailbreak encounters with errors and Cydia has also reported when functioning. So a new update addressing all these bugs is highly expected without a long delay for a more stable iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 9.3.3?
A new jailbreak comes with a lot of excitement, and all who waited since months are now opened to Cydia without barriers. But as this is a new jailbreak, yet big, developers will take more time to extend tweak support to latest iOS 9.3.3. So check for the compatibility and go the the individual descriptions well before downloading your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks. In that way, you will find more tweaks in times ahead. So get ready for a vast Cydia 9.3.3 experience.
How to Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3?
Simply a reboot can put your iDevice back to unjailbroken state, so with this semi-untethered jailbreak you can unjailbreak easily without need of upgrading or tool support.
Right now, this is all about new Pangu download version, and there will be more updates as 27th July has reserved to bring more to current iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. So keep visiting us and get aware of new Pangu 9.3.3 in depth. I hope you had a great time with Pangu 9.3.3 FAQ, if you still feel unanswered let us know as we are ready to clear out all your uncertainties.
Also read :
Ending the long jailbreak pause, a new Pangu Jailbreak version is now released. And as expected it has brought luck for all Cydia fans from iOS 9.2 to latest iOS 9.3.3. If you are not yet installed to latest iOS 9.3.3, it is now time as both jailbreakers and non jailbreakers have benefits installing iOS 9.3.3. So all are recommended to download iOS 9.3.3 as it includes fixes and more security improvements than previous. Finally we have official Pangu 9.3.3 Download rights and it is now time to have a look on new Pangu jailbreak and how it works on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3.
About New Pangu Tool
The new tool is Windows-only at the moment, so you need a PC or Mac help includes either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows. In additionally it is must to say that Pangu latest jailbreak release is not an untethered version, in fact pangu 9.3.3 is semi-untethered jailbreak which you have to re-operate each and everytime you reboot the device. But as of the app is installed, you will only have to run the tool from where you have stopped. In that way you might think this is similar to the tethered jailbreak you have seen in previous versions, but not exactly same as you do not need a computer. So best thing is to call it a semi-jailbreak.
The tool comes free to jailbreakers but only to work for 64-bit device models. In that way iPhone 5 has been removed from the compatibility list of new Pangu 9.3.3 download. As of the current records, the new tool supports follows.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6G
- iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Currently this new jailbreak versions is only available in Chinese language help, if you look for the English version you will have to wait for Pangu updates.
Pangu 9.3.3 Download-Guide to Jailbreak
Please Note: Before you start jailbreaking with latest Pangu tool version, it is wise to update to iOS 9.3.3 latest as it is highly recommended for more fixes and security improvements. So without matter of jailbreaking or not, download iOS 9.3.3 for a stable iOS experience
- As iOS jailbreak with new Pangu download is now available in a semi-untethered format, have to run with caution as iOS jailbreak will void your device’s warranty. So it is important to proceed at your own risk.
- Prior to start proceeding you are highly recommended to make a complete backup of your device’s data as it will help you to keep your content safe even though system level changes might effect on your device settings. In addition to that remember to turn off Find My iPhone and temporarily to disable your passcode for successful Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. Another thing you must consider when getting ready for the jailbreak is iTunes installation. If your computer has not installed latest iTunes, it is a must pay attention prior to processing.
- For a successful jailbreak without any interruptions, the battery strength of your iDevice also matters, so charge your device at least about 50-60 % power sacle.
If you are fine with the preparations, the next thing is to start processing. For the complete step guide click here
Cydia 9.3.3 is Begun
As of the new Pangu announcement all iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 has got Cydia benefits. So Cydia 9.3.3 is now avaialble with rights to all new Jailbreak apps and tweaks. when you are launching Cydia for the first time, you have to wait for few minutes as Cydia will get time for system preparations. After then there are no barriers for your iOS experience. When you are downloading Cydia tweaks you have to go through the description well as some tweaks do not allow for iOS 9.3.3 yet. So check the compatibility and start playing to your heart’s content.
Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As the new Pangu 9.3.3 Download is a semi-untethered jailbreak, unjailbreaking does not appears with any difficulty. Unlike previous versions that needed to upgrade or need a tool help to unjailbreak, you can unjailbreak latest staying to the same iOS 9.3.3 or whatever the iOS version with the new semi-untethered version.
As expected Pangu 9.3.3 Download is now for public, so if you willing to give a try tell us too your experience with new Pangu jailbreak 9.2-9.3.3.
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
Latest iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus jailbreak
Jailbreak is a Once of the Different Process of removing Containments of iOS devices and It allow you to install jailbreak applications, Tweaks ,themes and also Mod features through Cydia which has Not been in the Apple app Store. Now, Jailbreak tool even able to acquire the latest iPhone jailbreak to enhance the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S Plus functional with the latest Jailbreak tools.
It is the best ideal Latest iPhone Devices has outbreak to the Apple fans By Apple in several Time Back .the latest Apple devices were released with most novel advancements for all the globe iPhone gentry. Therein, Majority Of people desires to use Apple Devices to gain many features to their devices. Therefore, with considering those improvements, I know now you imagine how you will able to Include Such Cydia Features to your Latest iPhone jailbreak devices. Actually, we are pleasure to say you, there is one Good choice for you to Jailbreak your Latest device at these moments. It is Pangu jailbreak tool. iOS 9 is the only version you able to Jailbreak latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S Plus Devices. Somehow, the tool that having for latest iPhone Jailbreak as Pangu Jailbreak tool which Including iOS 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2.Even any version you Possible to jailbreak latest devices. Remember iPhone 6S and iPhone 6s Plus Devices can only Jailbreak using iOS 9 jailbreak series.
Latest iPhone jailbreak on iOS 9, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2
Jailbreak iOS 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 has released By A Group Of Chinese hackers team. They have really Lucky to Supports to their jailbreak ability to newest Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Devices.
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s , iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2,iPad Air,iPad 4,iPad 3 and 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, 1st Gen iPad mini
- 6th Gen iPod touch, 5th Gen iPod touch
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Full Complete Step Guide for Latest iPhone 6S Jailbreak
- Select one Concern among Windows and Mac, after that better to download latest Pangu 9 Jailbreak using any Official Site.
- get Downloaded Pangu tool and then recollect to Run it
- Affiliate your iPhone 6S Device into Computer.
- Now you Able to start the jailbreak Process By Clicking Start Button
- After the Movement, iPhone 6s Device will reboot and Pangu tool will ask you to Put back again into Airplane Mode at once then it will Continue with Pangu 9 jailbreak
- Sometimes your Device will reboot once again, No matter, You Do not make affright with your Device. It will inform your device will be Jailbroke soon after the rebooted.
- That will be the Cydia Download Process. Actually, after few Minute you will see the Cydia Application on your Home screen.
- That means, iPhone 6S Device has successfully jailbroken!
Pangu tool has always strongly Recommend you to have a fully Backup from your device . This is the best preventive method for data loss.
Second one, you should need to Enable your Airplane mode and Disable your Passcode and Find My iPhone in behind your System.
Pangu iOS 9 on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus are Most recent Apple Mobile Phones which was come in with Huge Latest updated features with Including Various Kind of enjoyable features like imassages, emails, Slender shape and high-order Camera and many attractive features Beyond all the Mobile Brands.It has arrived us Since September 25th Of 2015 very Nearly day.As I earlier Informed you , If you Need to Upgrade your device More than Current Performance Now you Possible with that Only Using Pangu Jailbreak tool. Pangu is the only jailbreak tool that can allow you to Jailbreak iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus Latest Devices.
iOS 9.1, 9.2 and 9.2.1 On Latest iPhone Jailbreak
Pangu is the admirer Jailbreak leading tool in this Occasion. But is there anyone who enthusiast to Obtain latest iPhone Jailbreak with using above ios versions on Pangu. Truly, you could not possible with that yet. Some newsletters are let that Already Apple has patched iOS 9.1 Pangu jailbreak tool. Anyhow, Both iOS 9.2 and 9.2.1 are not Jailbroken as Officially. But we make sure iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1 will almost release in a Nearly day.
The awaited time has passed. As Pangu released the jailbreak iOS 9 yesterday for all compatible iPhones, iPads and iPods. The version is 1.0.0 for devices running iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 as the jailbreak tool for all released major updates. So even Apple started the beta series of iOS 9.1 and released the fifth version as well, the Pangu 9 download isn’t compatible with them. Anyhow, the new Pangu 9 download tool will perform to download Cydia on your devices while the operation even previous Pangu tools have to download Cydia using a second method. It’s astonishing that Pangu could wrest the jailbreak iOS 9 possibility from Taig.
Pangu 9 jailbreak
Even the tool introducing as Pangu 9 the version you have to download is Pangu 1.0.0 as I mentioned before. Currently, the tool Pangu 9 download is available only for Windows. But for Mac users can apply the tool using a virtual machine as a substitute at the moment. Also, the best news is Saurik too has reveal a Cydia substrate as 0.9.600 with extensive internal adjustments for the enormous iOS 9 jailbreak. So it will bring us soon a plenty of new Cydia tweaks for you to gain on your devices.
By the way, Pangu has especially thankful iH8Sn0w one who demonstrate the jailbreak possibility of iOS 9 and Saurik as well. It is a must to remember iH8Sn0w, as one who keep us hopefully for the jailbreak iOS 9. It must be the eager that lead Pangu for their Pangu 9 download.
Install iOS 9.0.2
Surely you must be a user who still doesn’t upgrade the device with iOS 9, as you need to confirm that iOS 9 is jailbroken. Therefore, install iOS 9.0.2 as the latest iOS update with iTunes to make your device a compatible one of Pangu 9 jailbreak. Because, even the easiest procedure OTA installation doesn’t invade jailbreak iOS 9. Also, you will be able to downgrade iOS 9.0.2 to iOS 9.0.1 as Apple hasn’t enclosed it yet. However, install and get ready to jailbreak your device running iOS 9 with following guide.
Jailbreak with Pangu 9
- Just click here for the readiness of Pangu 9 jailbreak before you handle the process.
- Attach the device to the PC using USB.
- Remember to on Airplane mode.
- Download Pangu 9 jailbreak and start it.
- The device will reboot and you have to confirm the Airplane mode again.
- Run the application and access the photo library. And go ahead with a single tap at the accept button.
- Finally, tap the “Ok” button and let the device reboot.
Now you will have to disable Airplane mode and run the downloaded Cydia app on your device.
By the way, enjoy Cydia download on your iOS 9 device. Hope you would like the new presence of your device with Cydia. Wish to be there with the accurate directions for the Mac version of jailbreak iOS 9 shortly.
The awaited jailbreak iOS 9 has arrived for us to upgrade iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak to download Cydia. It is amazing that Pangu could release their tool even most expected it from Taig. From here, no need to worry just get Pangu 9 jailbreak and start the journey on your iPhone, iPad or iPod of iOS 9 series. Also, the best thing is that the tool has arrived with the possibility of jailbreak all current major updates which doesn’t have jailbreak tools. Therefore, even we are not able to install iOS 9.1 beta versions we can capture all updates of Apple and Cydia as well on our devices with iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 download. As the tool is an unexpected, Apple will take some time for the iOS 9.1 major release than they planned to keep their dignity of keeping iOS versions away from jailbreakers. Anyhow, let’s welcome the first tool as Pangu 9 download for iOS 9 series which excited all as just like they mentioned on their official Twitter page.
Here are the devices you are able to apply Pangu 9 download 1.0.0 the latest version on all devices of iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2.
- iPhone 4s to latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
- iPad mini 1 – iPad mini 3.
- iPad 2 – iPad 4 including iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2.
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0.2
It is a great occasion as even we expect the jailbreak iOS 9 after this October, the Cydia download iOS 9 possibility has arrived thanks to Pangu. It seems their effort has begun with the release of iOS 9 beta series even doesn’t public any up to iOS 8.4.1. So the reveal of iOS 8.4.1 was an outcome even some sources reported that their expectation is not to release the jailbreak tool. Currently, the released Pangu 9 jailbreak is available for Windows.
Anyhow, Pangu team has mentioned the preparations of Pangu 9 download on their site. Here is the brief instruction of their information.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9 download?
- Use this video to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu 9 download with following instructions.
- You will have to backup the device of all your important data before you apply the Pangu 9 tool. For a successful process disable the Find My iPhone feature and switch airplane mode.
- It is obligate that the installation must use the method of iTunes. This means if you just upgrade the device using the method of OTA, the jailbreak possibility has escaped.
- If the warning “The disk is almost full” will appear, no need to worry as it is just an alert. And if the device is already installed Cydia, it will re-adjust.
- If you fail just follow these.
- Apply the Pangu 9 jailbreak after switched the airplane mode.
- You can reboot both devices and try again.
- Restore the device using restore functionality of Pangu.
However, hope to report you more about all these shortly. Just download Pangu 9 jailbreak and try on your device to download Cydia. And be there for the iOS 9 jailbreak tool of OS X updates in the near future.
Pangu Team released pangu8 Mac version for the first time to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 latest version. Now there is a good opportunity for Mac users, because now they can jailbreak iPhone, iPod or iPad using their Mac Computers. So download Pangu8 Mac latest update and jailbreak iOS8.1 for get unlimited cydia download apps. As well it helps you to customize iPhone on your favor. Really easy process to follow. Keep reading I will guide you till the end of pangu8 Mac jailbreak process.
Download pangu8 Mac version
Step guide for jailbreak iOS8.1 with pangu8 Mac
- Download pangu8 1.0.0 version by using above link.
- Connect your Apple device and the Mac PC via USB cable.
- Open the pangu8 jailbreak program
- Then change your mode as “Air Plane” mode and click “Start Jailbreak” button.
- Let the iOS8 jailbreak process to continue itself.
- Once it complete your Apple device will reboot.
- After reboot open up the cydia icon on your Apple device to reorganize the file system.
- Once you complete it, your device ready for cydia download.
Video guide for jailbreak iOS 8.1 with Pangu 8 Mac jailbreak tool
Credits for developers
Pangu8 Mac 1.0.0 developed by Pangu Team
A great news for iOS 8.1 jailbreak lovers, which is Pangu8 1.2.0 jailbreak tool just released to the public totally free. The new update released with fix some important bug errors. Pangu 8 1.2 currently available Windows version with the English support. This is a good opportunity for person who have not jailbreak iPhone, iPod or iPad. Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 and get unlimited cydia download apps for your iDevice.
Download pangu8 1.2.0 version
Improvements of pangu8 1.2.0 jailbreak version
1. Fix launchd drain cpu on 32bit devices issue.
2. Fix Safari reloading bug and random crash problem.
3. Optimize jailbreak process.
4. Now support restore function on iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.
NOTE : Pangu8 1.2.1 version released just now integrated with Cydia 1.1.16. Now you can download new update and fixed boot issue when you are using “Restore from Backup” facility. Download pangu8 1.2.1 version from above link.
Pangu Team has just released latest update of pangu8 1.1 English version which can jailbreak iOS 8.1. This is good opportunity for international jailbreak users spread ed in all over the world. They released new update with some improvements. Such as,
- Bundle Cydia for iOS8.
- Optimize jailbreak process.
- Fixed MobileSafari issue which o crash on 64bit devices.
- Fixed error of iMessage/SMS to fail to send images.
- Respring is not required anymore to make Substrate working.
- Add some new functions for Pangu APP
- English support available
So jailbreak iOS8 – 8.1 by using pangu8 1.1 jailbreak with more easier, because now pangu8 available English support. Also Pangu Team mentioned that they will release pangu8 Mac version as soon as possible. Keep in touch. We’ll inform you the latest news about pangu8 jailbreak.