Category: Latest iPhone jailbreak
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are the latest iPhone series which was announced on 09th of September in 2015 with featuring improved hardware specifications, a force-sensitive touchscreen, including 3D touch, upgraded rear-facing and front-facing cameras, a faster processor, second-generation fingerprint recognition Touch ID, improved Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity and many more enhancements. As of 28th of September in 2015, 13 million iPhone 6s plus and iPhone 6s models have been sold. Actually, it was a new first-weekend sales record, up from 10 million iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 6 models has sold the previous year. Here is the great news for those who are interesting to get Cydia on their iPhone. If your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s plus running iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2, just you can join with Pangu to download Cydia on your iPhone. Here is about the latest iPhone jailbreak.
Jailbreaking is the process to remove restrictions in all iOS and allow root access to apple operating file system. With jailbreaking, you can run all software that has not been approved by apple. It allows apple users to download their favorite Cydia tweaks, apps, themes and more through Cydia to customize iPhone look and enhance the functionality. Because of that features, today Cydia is the must-have app on the iPhone and jailbreaking is the famous event among iPhone users. However, now you have the great chance to jailbreak latest iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus using Pangu 9. Do, do not miss that chance and find out our latest iPhone jailbreak coverage below.
Trustful Guide for Latest iPhone Jailbreak
As I mentioned, the famous jailbreak hacker, Pangu has released its first public iOS 9 jailbreak solution that works on all iOS devices including the brand new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus. They released more details about the jailbreak through their official page. If you plan to jailbreak the latest iPhone yourself, then make sure that you have backup your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s plus before proceeding. Even :
- You should be disabled “Find my iPhone”, “Passcode or Touch ID” options as well as anti-virus program on your iPhone. Also, enable Airplane mode.
- Take care to charge your iPhone battery to prevent turning off it during the process.
- You will need a windows PC to make it work.
Download the latest iPhone jailbreak tool from Pangu’s official page and then begin to proceed.
- Connect your iPhone to PC.
- Open the jailbreak tool as admin.
- Click Start and Already backup buttons to continue the iPhone jailbreak process.
- Your iPhone will reboot at once when the process is finished.
- Cydia icon will appear on your iPhone’s home screen.
You can get more info about iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak click here : Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2
Jailbreaking apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus would be awesome. It will give you more control over your iPhone with many unofficial applications and lots of customizations. However, some people squeezing lots of money from newbie iPhone jailbreak fans to jailbreak their devices. If your friends would fall for this scam, you can share this information with them.
After releasing OS X 10.10.3 to the public Apple has released iOS 8.3 latest version with some major improvements for iPhone, iPod or iPad. This update will work as a beta version for few months. This update come up with some bug fixes, include all the Siri languages. So it will help for Apple international users. Also this update include over 300 new emojis as well new keyboard symbols.
Improvements of iOS 8.3 latest version.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth fixes
- Fixed Orientation and rotation issues
- Fixed issues of Messages
- Fixed car play and family sharing
- Fixed Accessibility
- Introduce newly design emojis keyboard
- Added italic and bold options for iPhone6 plus landscape keyboard
- Added additional languages, such as English,Russian, Turkish, Dutch, Thai, Swedish, Danish and Portuguese etc
Now you can update iOS 8.3 latest version via iTunes or OTA. If you are already jailboke your iPhone I advice you not to update your device. Because if you update you will lose cydia. Be patient until iOS 8.2 jailbreak or iOS 8.3 jailbreak release.