Category: Jailbreak iPhone 6s
Well, it is redeeming to be an iPhone 6s jailbreak user, since you are enrolled to the list of 64bit device line up. It is vital to note that you entered your second jailbreak path again with the same iPhone OS hacker Pangu. Even though it seemed to be wearisome in the offing Cydia jailbreak iPhone 6s of iOS 9.3.3 just in the past few months, we are already enrolled now.
Anyhow, iPhone 6s made public last year as the concurrence release of iPhone 6s plus. The evoked version was iOS 9.0, which commenced from the year 2015 developer conference. Therefore, it is essential to get an eyeful that the iOS 9.0 was the series which most hard to comprehend during past jailbreak history. Thankful to proficient jailbreaker Pangu, we may still count on for a path for Cydia iPhone 6s.
iPhone 6s jailbreak with Pangu 9
This is the first and foremost appliance we have to guide you here as the tool of iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1. Even this path was firstly arranged only up to iOS 9.0.2, the final update which arrived in march make a further comment with the iOS 9.1 jailbreak. This is the first ever limitation for 64bit devices which Apple started to hand out from iPhone 5s, one of older releases of the iPhone record. Click here if you would like to refer our jailbreak guide of Pangu 9 download since you don’t like to upgrade the iPhone for contemporary iOS versions. This was an untethered jailbreak option which is steady even after a reboot of your iPhone 6s.
Pangu 9.3.3 for Cydia iPhone 6s
If you were searching the recent appliance of Cydia download iPhone 6s, then it is the peak of reminding the Pangu 9.3.3 download here. This was the newsy part of iOS sources during last few weeks of newsgathering same removing 32bit devices from the jailbreakable lists.
By the way, hope it is of assistance to uncover a brief note here for you to choose what will be your path? Breaking barriers of the security, which even increased with iOS 9.3.3, one of the teams from the jailbreak community gave a snappy come back for jailbreaking through iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak last month. At the outset, there was a space for an English update since their initial release was in Chinese. And now, it too has completed, to work concurrently in addition to the Chinese version.
There is some other part of jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, as a Safari based wich on all counts, without a PC. But these are a little tough when set a side by side with of the former implement. The reason behind that some users doubt to apply this tool with their iPhone is its semi untethered presence, which simply shift the jailbreak status into non-jailbreak after every reboot. For more info, refer our jailbreak guides from here.
Draw to close
At the end, we must remind you to avoid iOS 9.3.4 download momentarily, if you are willing to make headway Cydia download on iPhone 6s. Because, as it is the version which break off the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 tool with security enhancements, we are not anymore there with the highest version’s breakthrough at the moment. As this too has proved which yet can be accessed Cydia, be closer for the third arrangement for iPhone 6s jailbreak for Cydia to be here shortly.
Ending the long jailbreak pause, a new Pangu Jailbreak version is now released. And as expected it has brought luck for all Cydia fans from iOS 9.2 to latest iOS 9.3.3. If you are not yet installed to latest iOS 9.3.3, it is now time as both jailbreakers and non jailbreakers have benefits installing iOS 9.3.3. So all are recommended to download iOS 9.3.3 as it includes fixes and more security improvements than previous. Finally we have official Pangu 9.3.3 Download rights and it is now time to have a look on new Pangu jailbreak and how it works on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3.
About New Pangu Tool
The new tool is Windows-only at the moment, so you need a PC or Mac help includes either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows. In additionally it is must to say that Pangu latest jailbreak release is not an untethered version, in fact pangu 9.3.3 is semi-untethered jailbreak which you have to re-operate each and everytime you reboot the device. But as of the app is installed, you will only have to run the tool from where you have stopped. In that way you might think this is similar to the tethered jailbreak you have seen in previous versions, but not exactly same as you do not need a computer. So best thing is to call it a semi-jailbreak.
The tool comes free to jailbreakers but only to work for 64-bit device models. In that way iPhone 5 has been removed from the compatibility list of new Pangu 9.3.3 download. As of the current records, the new tool supports follows.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6G
- iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Currently this new jailbreak versions is only available in Chinese language help, if you look for the English version you will have to wait for Pangu updates.
Pangu 9.3.3 Download-Guide to Jailbreak
Please Note: Before you start jailbreaking with latest Pangu tool version, it is wise to update to iOS 9.3.3 latest as it is highly recommended for more fixes and security improvements. So without matter of jailbreaking or not, download iOS 9.3.3 for a stable iOS experience
- As iOS jailbreak with new Pangu download is now available in a semi-untethered format, have to run with caution as iOS jailbreak will void your device’s warranty. So it is important to proceed at your own risk.
- Prior to start proceeding you are highly recommended to make a complete backup of your device’s data as it will help you to keep your content safe even though system level changes might effect on your device settings. In addition to that remember to turn off Find My iPhone and temporarily to disable your passcode for successful Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. Another thing you must consider when getting ready for the jailbreak is iTunes installation. If your computer has not installed latest iTunes, it is a must pay attention prior to processing.
- For a successful jailbreak without any interruptions, the battery strength of your iDevice also matters, so charge your device at least about 50-60 % power sacle.
If you are fine with the preparations, the next thing is to start processing. For the complete step guide click here
Cydia 9.3.3 is Begun
As of the new Pangu announcement all iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 has got Cydia benefits. So Cydia 9.3.3 is now avaialble with rights to all new Jailbreak apps and tweaks. when you are launching Cydia for the first time, you have to wait for few minutes as Cydia will get time for system preparations. After then there are no barriers for your iOS experience. When you are downloading Cydia tweaks you have to go through the description well as some tweaks do not allow for iOS 9.3.3 yet. So check the compatibility and start playing to your heart’s content.
Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As the new Pangu 9.3.3 Download is a semi-untethered jailbreak, unjailbreaking does not appears with any difficulty. Unlike previous versions that needed to upgrade or need a tool help to unjailbreak, you can unjailbreak latest staying to the same iOS 9.3.3 or whatever the iOS version with the new semi-untethered version.
As expected Pangu 9.3.3 Download is now for public, so if you willing to give a try tell us too your experience with new Pangu jailbreak 9.2-9.3.3.
Here is the good news for those how are interesting to jailbreak iPhone 6s running on iOS 9.1. Most prominent community, Pangu has just updated their tool making more stable and 64-device compatibility. It does not add support for 32- bit devices. It means that, the tool is compatible for only iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro and not support for iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, 5th and 6th iPod touch. It feels happy to hear that your iPhone 6s can be jailbroken with the latest Pangu 9 v1.3.1 utility. Here is how to jailbreak iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using the latest Pangu update.
For jailbreak beginners
Jailbreak gives you the permission to customize your iOS device. Actually, it is not a legal process, but it is not a harmful procedure. Apple has limited user events with their manufacturers. It means that your device is fully controlling by apple. You have not access to change your device as you need because your device is under the manufacturer restriction. Jailbreaking is the process that can be used to break-down your device limitation and give you the admin access to change your device with lots of customizations.
But you should know that jailbreaking may void your device warranty. Until apple recommends the jailbreak, your device warranty probably lost. So you should proceed at your own risk. I cannot take the responsibility of your device damages.
Benefits of jailbreak iPhone 6s
- After jailbreak, you can start to download thousand of new apps, functions, themes, tweaks and more, because now you have freedom, no any restriction.
- Now you have the ability to customize your device with some applications. Such as springboard. You are able to change every aspect of the interface including icons, default graphics, text, layout positioning and etc with springboard. Also, you can change your device common tired themes with awesome new themes.
- You are able to do more things with new functionality. Such as change default toggle in the control panel, make gesture shortcuts.
- You can download lots of jailbreak tweaks to improve your device event performance.
How to jailbreak iPhone 6s on iOS 9.1 using Pangu 9 v1.3.1 jailbreak update
Before you jailbreak iPhone 6 make sure that you have the complete backup of the important data. If you forgot to do the backup, take complete backup using iTunes or iCloud. Mainly, Find my iphone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus program should be disabled and airplane mode should be enabled. You need fully charged device battery to prevent battery drain problems until finishing the process.
- Now download pangu v1.3.1 tool for windows from Pangu page.
- Then plug your iPhone 6s to PC and run the tool and give few minutes to detect your device by the tool. Once that is done, click START.
- Click ALREADY BACKUP button to continue. At around 55%, your device will reboot. At around 65, you need to enable Airplane mode again.
- Once the process completes, Pangu will inform you that your device is successfully jailbroken. Now you can unplug your iPhone from your PC and turn on all turned off options previous to the process.
If you have already jailbroken iPhone 6s, then do not rejailbreak it. Just open cydia and update the latest Pangu untethered package with its all changes. We think to remind about iOS 9.2 jailbreak, because unfortunately, apple has already patched a kernel level exploit in iOS 9.2 which is used to make Pangu 1.3.1 jailbreak. So Pangu does not work on the latest firmware unless iOS 9.1. However, we hope to update our article in next time with latest iOS 9.2 jailbreak.