Category: Jailbreak iPhone 5
Most awaited iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool is also here now. Pangu software has updated by the team for iOS 9.1. So now if you are on iOS 9.1, you have a great chance to install cydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with pangu jailbreak. Wait guys, I have to remind some important thing before you jailbreak your iOS device. If you are using iPhone 5 powered by iOS 9.1 and think to jailbreak it, it feels very sad to say you that you have not a chance to jailbreak iPhone 5 with the latest Pangu update, because the tool update is released with a limitation like the tool did not add support for 32-bit devices. It is only for 64-bit devices. Simply mean that your iPhone 5 unable to jailbreak using Pangu 9.1 jailbreak. If you become a destitute, here is current situation of jailbreak iPhone 5 running on iOS 9.1.
Pangu has updated a tool for iOS 9.1. So now can I jailbreak my iPhone 5 running on iOS 9.1?
Pangu 9.1 jailbreak initial update of v1.3.0 for iOS 9.1 was released on 11th of March in 2016. Then it has updated again to v1.3.1 on 13th of March 2016 with more stable. However, as above mentioned, the tool comes with a limitation. So the tool is only working on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Mini 2. Now you know that why I said that you are unable to jailbreak iPhone 5 if it is running on iOS 9.1 using Pangu latest tool.
Have there any option? If you have iOS 9.1 upgraded iPhone 5, you will need to wait for the next jailbreak tool to gain cydia on your device. Otherwise, if your device is on iOS 9, then you are possible to jailbreak it using Pangu 9. Sometimes, pangu team will update their tool for 32-bit devices, but it does not 100% sure, because nowadays, developers are working for the next jailbreak tool.
iOS 9.3 has officially released. iOS 9.3 iPhone 5 Jailbreak is coming soon
Apple has officially announced iOS 9.3 to public with new Night Shift feature, CarPlay, Touch-ID protect, etc. 3K Assistant, the main partner of TaiG jailbreak has officially revealed that taig is going to release a tool for iOS 9.3. On the other hand, Luca Todesco, the famous hacker released a video showing cydia is running on iOS 9.3 beta. But Luca’s tool won’t possible to release to public, because he said that he never hope to release the tool to jailbreak fans.
However, we expect that the next jailbreak tool probably releases so soon. So do not worry my guys those who are using iPhone 5, you are possible to get another chance after release iOS 9.3 jailbreak solution.
If your iPhone 5 on iOS 9, then Jailbreak your iPhone 5 with Pangu – Here is the Guide with video demonstration
As above mentioned, you can’t get the chance to jailbreak iPhone 5 if it is already running on iOS 9.1, because the latest tool does not add support for 32-bit devices, clearly means that you are unable to gain cydia on iPhone 5 using the latest Pangu 9.1 jailbreak tool. But you can jailbreak it using pangu 9, but it should be running on iOS 9.
iPhone 5 jailbreak mechanism:
- Enable airplane mode.
- Disable find my iPhone, passcode or touch ID and anti-virus program.
- Take complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- Download pangu 9 on your computer.
- Connect your idevice to pc and run the tool as admin and then wait for minutes to detect your device by the tool.
- Click start and already backup buttons to continue the process.
- During the process, you need to re-enable airplane mode.
- Once the progress bar is finished, your device will reboot and cydia icon will appear on your device.
Here is the video tutorial on how to jailbreak iPhone 5 on iOS 9 using Pangu 9:
Hopefully, we hope to update our page with latest information in the jailbreak world. Wait with us. If there have any problem, leave them on our comment section.
This will be the good news for those who are expecting to gain cydia on iPhone 5. Just now you can jailbreak iPhone 5, because the tool is now available. The iPhone 5 jailbreak tool brings by the team Pangu. The tool can be used to jailbreak your iPhone 5, but the device should be powered by iOS 9 to iOS 9.1 apple operating system. If you are waiting for the real tool to jailbreak iPhone 5, then follow our instruction to install Cydia on your device with Pangu.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 5 to install Cydia
Pangu is the latest and suitable tool which is available to jailbreak iPhone 5. If you have an iPhone model 5 and think to jailbreak it, then you can download Pangu tool from Pangu’s official page without any payment. Please note that jailbreaking will lose your device warranty. Also, we cannot assume the responsibility of any device damages, so please proceed at your own risk. Why I remind that point especially, because some people blame us about their device damages.
Before you jailbreak iPhone 5, you have:
- To enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from the Settings menu in your device.
- To disable anti-virus program if you have installed on your iPhone.
- To take the complete backup of your iPhone 5 to save your important details.
- To make sure that your device battery is fully charged to prevent battery drain problems until the process is finished.
- To enable Airplane mode on your device.
- To check your iPhone’s firmware, because Pangu jailbreak is compatible for iOS 9 to iOS 9.1, so your device should be powered by iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 or iOS 9.1.
How to jailbreak :
- Download Pangu jailbreak tool.
- Plug your iPhone 5 to your computer using USB cable.
- Right click on the downloaded pangu.exe file and select “Run as Administrator” to run the tool.
- Pangu is detecting your device now.
- Once your device is detected your device, first jailbreak window on your home screen. Click “Start” to the next window.
- Click “Already backup” button from next window to continue the process.
- Now Pangu is running on your iPhone’s system itself.
- At the end of the process, pangu will show you that Jailbroken successfully.
- Cydia icon is now on your iPhone 5 home screen.
- Now you can remove your iPhone 5 from the PC safely.
Complete Video Tutorial
At the end of the process :
Do not re-enable find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options which are disabled earlier to the process.
Do not use your iPhone until complete the process. If you unable to complete the process successfully, you can restart the process, but there are some suggestions before re-start such as Restart your iPhone and computer, restore your iPhone using pangu restore function or switch your iPhone 5 to Airplane mode.