Category: Jailbreak iOS 9.1
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
It is good news for those who are staying on iOS 9.1. The team Pangu has confirmed the possibility of iOS 9.1 jailbreak by updating Pangu jailbreak tool. The latest Pangu tool is v1.3.0 now available to download on Pangu’s official page without any payment. It has updated with add support for iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. We know that many people did not hope a jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1, so some of them moved into the latest iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1. It is important for them, apple has just closed singing to iOS 9.1, it means that already upgraded iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1 devices unable to downgrade to iOS 9.1. So unfortunately, you will lose this jailbreak advantage. However, the article helps for those who are expecting to get cydia on their iOS 9.1 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Here are the complete instructions to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu.
Get iOS 9 Jailbreak Tutorial From Here:
Complete Changelog of Pangu v1.3.0 jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Add support for iOS 9.1 iPhones, iPads, iPod touches (64bit only)
- Improved the success rate and reliability of jailbreak process.
- Compatible for both Windows and Mac
Download Pangu v1.3.0 Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3
- iPad Pro
System Requirements for the jailbreak iOS 9.1 mechanism
- A windows based computer
- A proper USB data cable
- A fully charged iOS device battery. It should be charged at least 50%.
Before you Jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Do not forget to take complete backup of your important, personal details using iTunes or iCloud. When you something goes wrong and lost your data, you can use backup to restore your device.
- Disable Find my iPhone option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off
- Disable Passcode or Touch ID option from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn Off
- Enable Airplane mode in your iOS device.
- Disable anti-virus program or firewalls if you have already installed on your device.
- Make sure that your device is compatible to jailbreak with Pangu.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu jailbreak
Step 1 : Download Pangu tool from the official page.
Step 2 : Plug your iOS device to your PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Right click on the downloaded Pangu.exe file and select “Run as Administrator” to run the tool.
Step 4 : The tool will detect your device within few minutes.
Step 5 : Now you have first jailbreak windows on your device home screen. Click START option from it.
Step 6 : Next you have to click “Already backup” button to continue the process.
Step 7 : After short while, your iOS device will reboot automatically.
Step 8 : Cydia icon will appear on your iOS device’s home screen.
Error Handling of the Pangu Jailbreak Process
- If you are unable to complete the process successfully, you have to do restore your iOS device using Pangu restore function, restart both iOS device as well as computer or enable airplane mode and try again.
- You will see the warning message “Disk is almost full, during the process runtime. Do not worry about, because it will disappear when cydia is installed on your device.
- Do not use your device during the process, because you will fail on the jailbreak.
After a week of iOS 9 major version release, Apple has seeded the next mobile operating system of iOS 9.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with number of new features and fixing several bugs. Majorly, apple has fixed the error of getting stuck at “Slide to Upgrade” screen and fixed the issue of the alarm and timers failed. Hence, you can learn about download iOS 9.0.1.
According to the Apple’s iOS 9 release note, iOS 9 includes the following bug fixes :
- Fixes an issue where some users could not complete setup assistant after updating
- Fixes an issue where sometimes alarms and timers could fail to play
- Fixes an issue in Safari and Photos where pausing video could cause the paused frame to appear distorted
- Fixes an issue where some users with a custom APN setup via a profile would lose cellular data
Download iOS 9.0.1 on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – iOS 9.0.1 Compatible iOS devices
Apple’s new iOS 9 supports same iOS devices as iOS 8. For take more on which devices are supported with iOS 9, then here is the complete device compatibility list.
- iPhones : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s (Expect to iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus)
- iPads : iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, 3rd generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 (Expect to iPad Air 3 and iPad mini 4, iPad pro)
- iPod touches : 5th generation iPod touch, 6th generation iPod touch
How to download and install iOS 9.0.1 final version on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Complete tutorial
Clean Install :
We highly recommend to make a complete backup of your important details using iCloud or iTunes, before installing iOS 9.0.1. If you took the backup, follow the instructions below to install and upgrade your idevice into iOS 9.0.1.
Important : We recommend this way for installing any major iOS version. Follow the below steps one by one for take successful installation.
Step 1 : Download and install the latest iTunes version.
Step 2 : Download iOS 9.0.1 IPSW.
Step 3 : Disable “Find my iPhone” on your idevice. Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off
Step 4 : Now attach your idevice to PC and open the iTunes.
Step 5 : Go to the Settings > Summary tab and select your OS device.
Step 6 : Windows user hold the “Shift” key or Mac user hold the “Alt” key and then click on the “Restore iPhone……” button.
Step 7 : Select the downloaded iOS 9.0.1 IPSW file.
That is all. Now you can relax until iTunes install final iOS 9.0.1 on your idevice. Be patient because it will take some time to complete the installation. After install, your device will reboot automatically at once.
OTA Update install :
OTA is the easier way to install the iOS 9.0.1. But if you expect to install cydia, don’t use OTA update, because jailbreak does not work with OTA updates. As the above mentioned, do complete device backup, charge your device battery over 50% and make sure your device has at least 1.3GB of free space.
After that simple requirements, go to the Settings > General > click Software Update.
Jailbreak iOS 9.0.1
We expect to get official jailbreak iOS 9.0.1 immediately. Currently, there is not possibility to jailbreak iOS 9.0.1. Expect to take cydia on your iOS 9.0.1 idevice so soon in nearly future.
After releasing OS X 10.10.3 to the public Apple has released iOS 8.3 latest version with some major improvements for iPhone, iPod or iPad. This update will work as a beta version for few months. This update come up with some bug fixes, include all the Siri languages. So it will help for Apple international users. Also this update include over 300 new emojis as well new keyboard symbols.
Improvements of iOS 8.3 latest version.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth fixes
- Fixed Orientation and rotation issues
- Fixed issues of Messages
- Fixed car play and family sharing
- Fixed Accessibility
- Introduce newly design emojis keyboard
- Added italic and bold options for iPhone6 plus landscape keyboard
- Added additional languages, such as English,Russian, Turkish, Dutch, Thai, Swedish, Danish and Portuguese etc
Now you can update iOS 8.3 latest version via iTunes or OTA. If you are already jailboke your iPhone I advice you not to update your device. Because if you update you will lose cydia. Be patient until iOS 8.2 jailbreak or iOS 8.3 jailbreak release.
TaiG Team has released their latest update Taig v 1.0.2 English version completely free to the public. This is a good opportunity for international iOS jailbreak lovers because now you can install cydia and continue iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak process with your familiar language. Currently Taig download Windows version available with the English support. Taig Mac version will be release as soon as possible. Download Taig all the versions via following links.
TaiG jailbreak compatible with iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6 plus, iPod touch 5, iPad, iPad Air, 2, iPad mini, mini 2 running on iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1.1.
System requirements for install cydia with TaiG Jailbreak
- A computer with Windows OS
- An Apple device running on iOS 8.0- 8.1.1
- USB cable for connect device and the PC
- Install latest iTunes
- Disable all the passcodes and “Find my iPhone” option.
- Back up all the important data on your device
Video guide of jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 with Taig download app.
Step by step guide for taig jailbreak
- Turn on Air plane mode.
- Connect your PC and the Apple device
- Download Taig jailbreak and run the program
- Uncheck the 2nd check box on 1st interface on the screen.
- Then click the jailbreak button and let the jailbreak process to complete by itself.
- Once it done your device will reboot and then your Apple device ready to download cydia.
Credits for developers
TaiG jailbreak developed by TaiG Team in China.