Category: iOS 8 GM
A great news for all the Apple users that is iOS 8 officially released to the public today. Download iOS 8 for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. But remember this update will support only for iPhone 4S and newer devices, the iPad 2 and newer devices and the 5th generation iPod Touch. Apple has update it in live. Just go to settings > general > software update and install iOS 8 on your device. iOS 8 include lots of features. Such as New messages, Quick type, New keyboard, Photos features, Family shearing, Health app, iCloud device and many more. This is the biggest iOS update released by the Apple company.
NOTE : There is a problem with the Health kit app at the moment. So developers temporary removed the Healthkit and the related apps from the apps store.
iOS supporting devices
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Airl, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 5G
Features of iOS 8
- New keyboard available to Quick type.
- Camera controlling options, widgets and Photos editing features
- Family shearing option. You can make several Apple ID’s
- Home automation, Health app and Fitness tools
- iCloud device.
Video about iOS 8 features
Jailbreak iOS 8 latest update
Still no one will able to develop a iOS 8 jailbreak tool. But we hope in near future iOS 8 jailbreak tool will release. iOS 7.1.2 can jailbreak with panGu 1.2 jailbreak version. So keep in touch with us. We will inform you as soon as possible that we heard about iOS 8 jailbreak tool.
iOS 8 GM released simultaneously iPhone 6 launching program . Now you can download iOS 8 GM and install to your iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, Retina iPad mini, iPad mini 1, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch 5. Unfortunately iPhone 4 left out from the iOS 8 latest update. This is the final beta update. Now all the developers can download iOS8 GM from the apple site. Here is the path, developer.Apple.com/programs/ios/
Now you also can download iOS 8 GM. It is only 100 dollars in cost. Also simple steps to follow.
- First sign in your Apple ID
- Then register your device UDID with your developer account, path developer.apple.com/account/ios/device/deviceList.action
- In the developer portal, switch to iOS 8 section and select the required iOS 8 GM for your device.
- Then download the .zip file and extract it.
- To continue you need latest iTunes. Launch iTunes. Connect the device into a PC.
- Hold shift key for Windows PC, Alt for Mac PC and click on “Restore”. Then iTunes enable to select the file that you extract in last step.
- This should take few minutes to complete, Sit back comfortably until iTunes installs iOS 8 on your device.
Apple announced iOS 8 will be release on Sept. 17