Category: Install iOS 9.3.2
For those who are still unaware, new jailbreak for iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 is now available as it has announced over the weekend. So who were uncertain this long about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak can now get relaxed as latest Pangu 9.3.3 is now in public hand to write back the Cydia chapter from where it was paused. With the new release, the whole iOS jailbreak community has impressed, but you may still struggle to find all trustable information about the new Pangu 9.3.3 in a single page, so I thought of writing Pangu 9.3.3 FAQ to clear out all your uncertainties. If you feel not answered yet, head to my latest Pangu 9.3.3 post for a comprehensive guide. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to put forward as we are always ready to provide the true particulars.
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreakable?
Full in mouth, the answer is yes. As to the latest Pangu announcement, iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is now with public rights. With Pangu 9.3.3, anyone in any iOS version can get the new jailbreak as iOS 9.3.3 is the latest firmware together with jailbreak rights. So you are highly recommended to update to latest iOS 9.3.3 as it holds all new bug fixes and security improvements, yet being the latest jailbreakable firmware. So without matter of a jailbreaker or not, you can get iOS 9.3.3 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. So if you are a jailbreaker, I truely recommend you to upgrade to iOS 9.3.3 and then jailbreak.
Does the New Jailbreak Support 32-bit Device Models?
We have no suggestions about what changes could take place in future, but at the time of this writing Pangu 9.3.3 is only for 64-bit Device models. Therefore it may or may not come with changes for 32-bit device models, there all we have to do is wait. So check whether your device is listed or not.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
What a Semi-Untethered Jailbreak Refers?
A semi-Untethered features both tethered and untethered jailbreak features. So it is a hybrid jailbreak version which disadvantages for some familiar with untethered jailbreak. In this semi-untethered jailbreak, you will have to re-launch the tool operation each and every time you reboot. So with Pangu 9.3.3 you will have to proceed with caution as multiple launching is needed to get a successful jailbreak.
Is New Pangu Tool is available in English language support?
As of this writing, the tool is only with Chinese language support. So we could hope updates in times ahead, but not confirmed. So currently, you can use Pangu Chinese version to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Does Pangu 9.3.3 Support Windows-only?
As of the release note, this new Pangu jailbreak is windows-only. So you will have to prepare with PC or a Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows to proceed with new Pangu version.
If you feel troubled when restricted Windows-only, you have another option now. As of the trusted sources iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is now possible without a PC help. So you now have a choice between these two version. Read on to get more details about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a computer.
What Changes are Featured in Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak? What to consider before proceed?
As latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is in the form of semi-untethered, the process will be lengthier and differ from the usual. So go through our guide carefully to have a successful time with Pangu 9.3.3.
In every process, you have a part for the preparations, so below given are some of the important before your jailbreak.
- Make a Complete backup- System level changes may effect the device’s content, so to prevent your device’s data from getting lost, you are strongly recommended to make a complete backup
- Turn off Find My iPhone (Go Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone and turn off the feature temporarily)
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode (Go Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode)
- As to the process, a Windows PC help is needed, so be prepared with a proper PC and make sure to have a well matching USB cable to connect your device to the PC
- Active ans stable internet connection is needed for the jailbreak, so prepare with a fine connection
- As iOS jailbreak might take minutes to hours you must charge your iDevice to a sufficient power strength (At least 60-70%)
- Before getting to the process you must download latest iTunes to your computer
If you are fine with above and also in the list of the supported device models, you can start Pangu 9.3.3 to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. So Click Here for the step by step comprehensive guide.
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Possible without a Computer?
As to trusted reviews, the answer is “Yes”. About a day after Pangu 9.3.3 update, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a PC help has proven possible. So now you can proceed latest Pangu right from your iDevice. And this will sound truly advantageous for those who are not with a Windows PC support. This jailbreak looks familiar to the jailbreakMe concept but it is still stick to semi-untethered. So check the video Guide to know more about iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, without a Computer.
Will iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Get Expired?
This new jailbreak relies on a particular certificate to run, so when the certificate gets expired, the jailbreak will also terminate. As to the trusted sources, Windows-only jailbreak will get expired after 7 days of time. So you will have to re-jailbreak your iDevice if you are willing to keep your device jailbroken.
If you have used the web-based method I mentioned secondly, you will be able to keep your jailbreak longer. In fact it will keep your jailbreak about a year or even more. As anything cannot be guaranteed, just keep this in your mind and we will make you updated soon as something updated.
Is it Installs a Third-party App Store?
After successfully passed with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak your device will install a third-party app store from 25PP which may put your device on security threats. So it is absolutely wiser to remove the certain app store after you are successfully done with jailbreaking. And remember removing the third-party app store does not affect your jailbreak or Cydia. So to prevent from getting malware threats, it is highly recommended to remove the apps store.
Is iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Buggy?
As to most reports this new jailbreak appears a bit buggy. And we hardly find jailbreakers who have succeeded with the first attempt. As to most reports, this new Pangu jailbreak encounters with errors and Cydia has also reported when functioning. So a new update addressing all these bugs is highly expected without a long delay for a more stable iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 9.3.3?
A new jailbreak comes with a lot of excitement, and all who waited since months are now opened to Cydia without barriers. But as this is a new jailbreak, yet big, developers will take more time to extend tweak support to latest iOS 9.3.3. So check for the compatibility and go the the individual descriptions well before downloading your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks. In that way, you will find more tweaks in times ahead. So get ready for a vast Cydia 9.3.3 experience.
How to Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3?
Simply a reboot can put your iDevice back to unjailbroken state, so with this semi-untethered jailbreak you can unjailbreak easily without need of upgrading or tool support.
Right now, this is all about new Pangu download version, and there will be more updates as 27th July has reserved to bring more to current iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. So keep visiting us and get aware of new Pangu 9.3.3 in depth. I hope you had a great time with Pangu 9.3.3 FAQ, if you still feel unanswered let us know as we are ready to clear out all your uncertainties.
Also read :
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
Apple has officially out iOS 9.3.2 for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch including iPhoneSE ending up the beta testing period. It released with a number security fixes, performance improvements and features. Go to the apple page to get instructions about its new security improvements. Some problems discovered in iOS 9.3 has fixed in iOS 9.3.2. So install iOS 9.3.2 the latest software update instead of iOS 9.3. The new update is available as an OTA release or via iTunes.
The latest iOS 9.3.2 software update can be downloaded as a free upgrade for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices such as iPhone SE, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, 9.7-inch iPad pro, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, 1st generation iPad Mini, retina iPad Mini, iPad Mini 3, 6th generation iPod touch and 5th Generation iPod touch.
Update : iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool is now available to download cydia on iOS 9.1. Click here to get the complete tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using pangu.
Important Note for Jailbreakers
If you need to save your favorite jailbreak tweaks and apps your jailbroken iOS device, then it is highly recommend that do not upgrade to iOS 9.3.2 until pangu, taig or any other community release a tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2. When you upgrade your device to iOS 9.3.2, it will remove jailbreak from your device with cydia.
Backup before you start?
It is always good idea to do complete backup of your device you decided to upgrade with the latest iOS 9.3.2. If you backup your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, you will have a copy of your all personal information to use if your device is lost, damaged or brick. Even backup let you transfer data from your older device to your new one.
You can backup your device using iTunes or iCloud. After you have turned on iCloud backup, iCloud can backup your device each day automatically.
How to install iOS 9.3.2 through Over-the-air (OTA)
Before you start the installation, connect your device to a power source and charge it at least 50%. The process will take a few mins to an hour for this installation.
- Connect your iOS device to local Wi-Fi network
- Open Settings app
- Click General and Software Update
- Then iOS will automatically check for available update and inform that iOS 9.3.2 is available.
- Click ‘Download and Install’ to apply the update.
How to install iOS 9.3.2 through iTunes
If you are not getting the download iOS 9.3.2 using OTA and if you do not have enough storage space on your iOS device for the OTA update, then install iOS 9.3.2 using iTunes. Take few mins and make sure that you have installed the latest iTunes version.
- Plug your iOS device to PC using USB cable.
- Click on your device button.
- Click on ‘Check for Updates’ directly.
- It will automatically download and upgrade your device to iOS 9.3.2 if it is available.
How to fix Error 3194
You will see the error message ‘Error 3194’ when you try to restore your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, then do not worry about you can fix it by temporarily disabling firewall or security software, checking firmware file and trying to update or restore your device on another computer.