Category: How to jailbreak iPhone
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
Are you a person who is interesting about Cydia on iPhone? Then today, my article reserve for you. Most iPhone users are ambitious to customize their iPhones look and feel by removing manufacturer limitation. As you know, that with that restriction, iPhone owners encounter some problem to install some of your favorite applications. But now you are able to jailbreak iPhone for preparing it as your favor. In the nearly day, Pangu team promised to add color for your iPhone with jailbreak. Is Cydia your ambition, then here are the real instruction about how to jailbreak iPhone.
What you have to do before You Start to Jailbreak iPhone
An apple team has succeeded with apple smartphone. Billions of smartphone consumers have been purchasing iPhones because apple brings new features and improvements with their each new iPhone update. But apple team limited some features in their iPhone such as app installing. Now you are unable to remove that restriction and get more success with jailbreak. In the nearly day, Pangu team has released a jailbreak tool to jailbreak iPhone. But the team recommends to use their new jailbreak utility for all iPhones which are powered by 9, 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 apple operating system only. So your iPhone should be running on iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2. If it is running on iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3 beta, you are unable to use Pangu 9 iPhone jailbreak tool, because it does not support with these firmware and currently there is no any official way to jailbreak them.
Pangu 9 iPhone jailbreak process is not a hard or long process. So you have to follow few steps to jailbreak your iPhone. You must have the complete backup of you all important data such as contacts, images, videos or any other file before you go to through the iPhone jailbreak process. Also, you should follow below steps before you jailbreak your iPhone.
- Turn off “Find my iPhone”
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option from Settings menu in your iPhone.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Disable anti-virus program in your iPhone.
- Download the latest iTunes version
- Need a computer Windows or Mac to run Pangu iPhone jailbreak tool.
How to Jailbreak iPhone – Step by Step Process Guide
Step 1 : Download Pangu v1.2.0 Jailbreak tool [Windows Version]
Step 2 : Attach your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
Step 3 : Run Pangu 9 iPhone jailbreak tool as administrator.
Step 4 : Click Start and Already backup buttons to continue iPhone jailbreak process.
Step 5 : Pangu will take some times to finish the process.
Step 6 : Your iPhone will reboot at the end of the process.
Step 7 : Finally, you will see the Cydia icon on your iPhone’s home screen. It will confirm you are done successfully.
Do you like to jailbreak your iPod touch, then click here : How to Jailbreak an iPod touch
Actually, jailbreak is an awesome process, because it will make your iPhone more advance. But proceed at your own risk, because jailbreaking may lose your iPhone warranty. Leave your comment about our “Jailbreak iPhone” guide.
Pangu Team released pangu8 Mac version for the first time to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 latest version. Now there is a good opportunity for Mac users, because now they can jailbreak iPhone, iPod or iPad using their Mac Computers. So download Pangu8 Mac latest update and jailbreak iOS8.1 for get unlimited cydia download apps. As well it helps you to customize iPhone on your favor. Really easy process to follow. Keep reading I will guide you till the end of pangu8 Mac jailbreak process.
Download pangu8 Mac version
Step guide for jailbreak iOS8.1 with pangu8 Mac
- Download pangu8 1.0.0 version by using above link.
- Connect your Apple device and the Mac PC via USB cable.
- Open the pangu8 jailbreak program
- Then change your mode as “Air Plane” mode and click “Start Jailbreak” button.
- Let the iOS8 jailbreak process to continue itself.
- Once it complete your Apple device will reboot.
- After reboot open up the cydia icon on your Apple device to reorganize the file system.
- Once you complete it, your device ready for cydia download.
Video guide for jailbreak iOS 8.1 with Pangu 8 Mac jailbreak tool
Credits for developers
Pangu8 Mac 1.0.0 developed by Pangu Team
Here is a great news Cydia Installer updated to 1.1.14 few minutes ago. Which can fix the lingering passcode error.If you are already jailbroken iOS 8 then you can update your Apple device into cydia installer 1.1.14 without any trouble. Or still you are waiting for jailbreak iOS8 on your Apple device use our iPhone6 jailbreak guide with panGu8 . With this update developers fixed passcode issue, adds multitasking,New Window and Hijack Blocking, support for iPhone 6 Plus, YouTube error message fixed and many more.
Downloa Cydia 1.1.14 new update
Some features of Cydia 1.1.14
iOS 8 passcode error fixed – New update fixed the issue lock up your device while booting on iOS 8. That occur when you use a passcode. Now there is no issue, you can use a passcode as follows Under Settings tab, Enter “Touch ID & Passcode”, and then“Turn Passcode On”.
iOS 8 Multitasking Support
New Window and Hijack Blocking – Cydia 1.1.14 has blocked popups and ask from you before enter to App Store .
Fixed YouTube error message – New update has fixed “look up” error message while you were playing a video on cyida iOS 7.1.
iPhone6 Plus Support
Localization Works fixed.