Category: download iOS 9.3.2
Ending the long jailbreak pause, a new Pangu Jailbreak version is now released. And as expected it has brought luck for all Cydia fans from iOS 9.2 to latest iOS 9.3.3. If you are not yet installed to latest iOS 9.3.3, it is now time as both jailbreakers and non jailbreakers have benefits installing iOS 9.3.3. So all are recommended to download iOS 9.3.3 as it includes fixes and more security improvements than previous. Finally we have official Pangu 9.3.3 Download rights and it is now time to have a look on new Pangu jailbreak and how it works on iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3.
About New Pangu Tool
The new tool is Windows-only at the moment, so you need a PC or Mac help includes either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows. In additionally it is must to say that Pangu latest jailbreak release is not an untethered version, in fact pangu 9.3.3 is semi-untethered jailbreak which you have to re-operate each and everytime you reboot the device. But as of the app is installed, you will only have to run the tool from where you have stopped. In that way you might think this is similar to the tethered jailbreak you have seen in previous versions, but not exactly same as you do not need a computer. So best thing is to call it a semi-jailbreak.
The tool comes free to jailbreakers but only to work for 64-bit device models. In that way iPhone 5 has been removed from the compatibility list of new Pangu 9.3.3 download. As of the current records, the new tool supports follows.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6G
- iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Currently this new jailbreak versions is only available in Chinese language help, if you look for the English version you will have to wait for Pangu updates.
Pangu 9.3.3 Download-Guide to Jailbreak
Please Note: Before you start jailbreaking with latest Pangu tool version, it is wise to update to iOS 9.3.3 latest as it is highly recommended for more fixes and security improvements. So without matter of jailbreaking or not, download iOS 9.3.3 for a stable iOS experience
- As iOS jailbreak with new Pangu download is now available in a semi-untethered format, have to run with caution as iOS jailbreak will void your device’s warranty. So it is important to proceed at your own risk.
- Prior to start proceeding you are highly recommended to make a complete backup of your device’s data as it will help you to keep your content safe even though system level changes might effect on your device settings. In addition to that remember to turn off Find My iPhone and temporarily to disable your passcode for successful Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak. Another thing you must consider when getting ready for the jailbreak is iTunes installation. If your computer has not installed latest iTunes, it is a must pay attention prior to processing.
- For a successful jailbreak without any interruptions, the battery strength of your iDevice also matters, so charge your device at least about 50-60 % power sacle.
If you are fine with the preparations, the next thing is to start processing. For the complete step guide click here
Cydia 9.3.3 is Begun
As of the new Pangu announcement all iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 has got Cydia benefits. So Cydia 9.3.3 is now avaialble with rights to all new Jailbreak apps and tweaks. when you are launching Cydia for the first time, you have to wait for few minutes as Cydia will get time for system preparations. After then there are no barriers for your iOS experience. When you are downloading Cydia tweaks you have to go through the description well as some tweaks do not allow for iOS 9.3.3 yet. So check the compatibility and start playing to your heart’s content.
Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As the new Pangu 9.3.3 Download is a semi-untethered jailbreak, unjailbreaking does not appears with any difficulty. Unlike previous versions that needed to upgrade or need a tool help to unjailbreak, you can unjailbreak latest staying to the same iOS 9.3.3 or whatever the iOS version with the new semi-untethered version.
As expected Pangu 9.3.3 Download is now for public, so if you willing to give a try tell us too your experience with new Pangu jailbreak 9.2-9.3.3.
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
In the recently day, most awaited iOS 9.3.2 has released by apple ending its beta testing period. It has released with fixes a number of bugs and vulnerabilities rendering all existing jailbreaks unusable. Apple has released the fourth beta for this impending iOS 9.3.2 and now it is available officially as OTA and iTunes software update for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Nowadays, jailbreak fans are already wondering when a jailbreak tool release for the new OS update. There are so many jailbreak communities witnessed that they are working for removing manufacturer limitation by jailbreak iOS 9.3.2.
Please note that, currently, there is no public jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.2. So we highly recommend to avoid all fake details and softwares until comes its real jailbreak tool. You can go to head of Settings > General > Software Update to get the latest software update on your iOS device, but if you are still using jailbroken device, do not upgrade the latest version, because jailbreak will be removed from your device with all cydia changes.
If you need to download iOS 9.3.2 on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch follow our guide below :
Pangu and TaiG for jailbreak iOS 9.3.2
The famous Chinese jailbreak developer team Pangu has recently released an updated version of their jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 to install cydia by removing its annoying restriction. But their tool is compatible only for iOS 9.1, because the kernel exploit that used for update their tool has been further patched up by apple in subsequent versions of iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3.1 and iOS 9.3.2 also. Meanwhile, apple has stopped downgrade possibility from newer firmware versions to iOS 9.1 by discouraging jailbreakers. It simply means that pangu 9 latest jailbreak tool cannot be used for jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 – iOS 9.2.
Important – If you are staying on iOS 9.1, then you are lucky person. Here is the tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch :
However, most popular jailbreakers Pangu and TaiG may be keeping mum about the new jailbreak of iOS 9.3.2’s launch date. TaiG is also one of the most famous jailbreker who had released a jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4. Unfortunately, they could fail on iOS 9 jailbreak, because apple has patched previous errors in iOS 9 using taig 8.4 jailbreak. However, still, we have not any official information to say you about the next iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak tool from Pangu and TaiG.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 is pretty difficult, Why?
Some industry experts believe that the jailbreak hacking teams will not release a jailbreak solution for iOS 9.3.2. Actually, as we seen that iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak is pretty difficult. Not only iOS 9.3.2. iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.1 also available on the non-jailbroken stage, because apple has already patched all kernel bugs and vulnerabilities to kill the jailbreak from their new OS updates. Also, the company has been continuing to enhance the security system of iOS. Because of those reasons, the next jailbreak tool also will take some time to release.
iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak expect to launch before apple WWDC event in June
On the positive side, sometimes pangu or taig team could unleash the next jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 for the public. Meanwhile, apple is going to release iOS 10 with further security patches at the annual WWDC 2016. The good news is, speculations are rife that the jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 tool will be released prior to apple’s annual five-day long worldwide Developer’s Conference, which is slated to begin on June 13. We hope to update our article instantly with its new information. So hopefully.
After more than a month of beta testing period, apple has just released most awaited iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users with some fixes, improvements and enhancements. As rumors, apple has worked to release iOS 9.3.2 official interface so soon before their annual WWDC 2016. If you ready to download iOS 9.3.2 and upgrade your idevice, here is the complete review of iOS 9.3.2.
Commemorate about iOS 9.3.2 beta testing period
On 7th of April 2016 apple has started the beta testing period of iOS 9.3.2 releasing the first beta for public beta testers and developers. Apple has out four betas of iOS 9.3.2 since the first one was released for testing in April. So if you are registered developer in apple developer center, you are probably already known about all the changes.
In the first beta of iOS 9.3.2, apple has fixed significant game center bug while added the ability to use low power mode and night shift in second beta. There are not any outward-facing changes or bug fixes in the first two developer beta versions. On 3rd of May 2016 apple has out the final beta version for both public testers and developers confirming a major game center bug fix, night shift mode and low power mode with iOS 9.3.2.
In earlier January, apple has confirmed iOS 9.3 and in march it rolled out bring new features even some problems. After that, all these problems fixed by apple releasing iOS 9.3.1. Shortly after iOS 9.3.1 release, apple started to out iOS 9.3.2 update into beta. However, more than one month after the launch iOS 9.3.1, today its official version has released.
iOS 9.3.2 Compatible Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Features, improvements and bug fixes of iOS 9.3.2
As apple focuses, they released their new mobile OS with performance improvements, features and some bug fixes to address issue that have discovered since the iOS 9.3 release. Here is the complete changelog of new iOS 9.3.2 :
How to download iOS 9.3.2
You will receive iOS 9.3.2 update through over-the-air (OTA) or iTunes. If you think to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 in future, then download iOS 9.3.2 via iTunes, do not upgrade the firmware using OTA. OTA update will not support for jailbreak. It can be downloaded within tiny size without payment.
What is good of iOS 9.3.2 install?
iOS 9.3.2 brings lots of new features, performance improvements and several bug fixes. It also brings a hidden feature. If you have not installed iOS 9.3 then you can get iOS 9.3’s features with this new update. Install iOS 9.3.2 if you suffer from one of these problems, if you need to improve your device security, if you need Verizon Wi-Fi calling or circular folders and if you need better 3D touch.
What is bad?
Are you currently using jailbroken idevice, do not upgrade it if you need to save the jailbreak, because still, there is no way to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2. Do not install iOS 9.3.2 if you are unprepared, if you need to keep your jailbreak and if you are worried about problems.
Downgrade possibility of iOS 9.3.2
If you want to downgrade iOS 9.3.2, now you can downgrade it into iOS 9.3.1. Hurry up. In nearly future, apple will close the firmware downgrading.
iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak and cydia download
As previous rumors, jailbreakers were waited to release iOS 9.3.2 to bring out the next jailbreak tool. So we hope to see iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak tool so soon, most probably, it will be able to out before apple’s WWDC in June.