Category: Cydia uninstall iOS 9.1
The jailbreak tool you awaited most, has been released last Sunday from the well-known hacker Pangu. The compatibility still restricted for 64bit iDevices, which previously jailbroken using iOS 9.1 jailbreak. And it seemed to be in Chinese, till update sooner for English. And the important note is that the tool be in force as a semi-untethered, that jailbroken devices have to replace a part of jailbreak continually when they restart the device. Thus, because of all these, Pangu team has made clear that the jailbreak mode is kind of demand as it entirely changed the typical jailbreak methods through Pangu 9.3.3 download.
Remarks of the Pangu 9.3.3 download
The official site of Pangu has noted something special with the recent jailbreak. Through the Demand Jailbreak, some functions are renewed into a new. The example which indicated easy to remove jailbreak using a reboot escape is one of those. When you need to rearrange the jailbreak status, try out using the PP app, the one installed during the Pangu 9.3.3 process. Functions that expel using the reboot will replace orderly. Therefore, the tool has already confirmed as semi untethered jailbreak which renewed previous untethered tools.
Consistent device range
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
User Guide – Instructions of Pangu jailbreak
- Tool is currently in Chinese
- Competence versions are iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3
- Jailbreak highly appreciated for users those who enthusiast of their iDevice, to open a variety of apps and customizations. And Pangu is recommended for their all the way of jailbreak since long ago. But it is important to advise there may be malware caution while jailbreak exposure your device’s security
- Because of the OS compatibility, can arrange your Macintosh (Apple Mac) as virtual PC or Windows, while it yet to arrange for Mac
- Upgrade the device with any jailbreakable iOS version (iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3)
- Install iTunes for the compiled PC
- Download Pangu 9.3.3 using the link given below (PP helper with the Pangu setup) using the Windows PC
- Right click on the setup and click to run as administrator
- Grant the next “User Account Control” window using “Yes”
- Next “Allow access” of the security alert
- Click the button which is there with the next window to start loading the true jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
- The newer PP app will place on your desktop
- Run the new app to using the administrator option again
- To run the app, allow the next using “Yes”
- Tool will start to find out the connected iDevice
- After complete the discover, click the button appear in green to get the progress bar
- With the next stage, you will ask for the Apple ID. Or you can choose it through phony Apple ID and just click the button below
- See for the Pangu icon on your device’s home screen
- Navigate to your Settings app > General and then to the option Device management
- Use the steps of the image given
- And then you will open a black window. Click the OK button and then hit the circle
- Push the sleep button to lock the iPhone. So a notification will appear about the device storage, that is full. It is just a normal note which arranged during the process to accomplish Cydia app
- iDevice will complete few reboots to place Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 on your Home screen (Cydia installer 1.1.27)
- Launch the app and let it prepare the system for you
Video guide – Pangu iOS 9.3.3
Handle decline errors
If you will fail in any step, safely unplug the iDevice from the connected PC and restart it. The reboot will remove entire you entered.
Cydia download iOS 9.3.3
Cydia install for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is yet to prepare as it still seems to be fresh. So just check updates of developers to be there sooner while go through its explanations.
Now everyone knows about the cydia iOS 9.1. In the recently day, the famous Chinese hacker Pangu, has updated their tool for jailbreak iOS 9.1 and install cydia on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is the most important for those who were staying on iOS 9.1 and expecting a jailbreak for iOS 9.1. But someone could not eligible for jailbreak their devices. After you jailbreak your device, if cydia not make you happy as you think and then you will need to remove cydia and all cydia tweaks from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This article will help you to uninstall cydia process from your device for those who are looking for a way to liberate from cydia. Cydia impactor is the best tool for complete the cydia uninstall iOS 9.1 process. Hence, let’s we see how to do it.
Why you need to remove cydia from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
We know that there are so many apple users opt to modify their iOS devices and change its look and feel as they need using their favorite contents. They eager wait for a jailbreak. For someone, the common apple device is a fantastic, beautiful and they do not opt to modify their devices. However, as you know that jailbreaking your iOS device may void the warranty of your iDevice. When you go to sell your phone, you will face this warranty problem. In this situation, you will need to remove jailbreak from your device. Even after jailbreak your iOS device, if there are any problems in your device or its performance, then you will expect to uninstall cydia. As mentioned above, someone does not satisfy after jailbreaking their devices. In those situations, Cydia impactor will be the good and real solution for all of them.
Cydia uninstall iOS 9.1 completely from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – It is quite easy task than you think
Cydia uninstall iOS 9.1 is very easy beyond to cydia installation. There are so many sources guide on how to uninstall cydia from your device. But some tutorials are difficult, some are not working. But now no need to follow any other guidelines. You can simply uninstall cydia from your device following our easy tutorial. Please attention guys, before you are going to begin the uninstallation process, you should take the complete backup from your device by connecting your device to PC. When you something goes wrong, stored backup will help you to restore your device. Even do not forget to connect your idevice to power source before the process.
Step 1 – Download cydia impactor, launch and install it.
Step 2 – Next start the process. Click ‘Delete all data’ and ‘Unjailbreak device’ options.
Step 3 – Confirm it by clicking on ‘Delete all’ button. Wait patiently. Do not disturb to the process.
Step 4 – At the end of the process, you will get a Hello Screen. That is all.
After uninstall cydia iOS 9.1 from your Device
When someone thinks to jailbreak iOS 9.1 again after cydia uninstall iOS 9.1 process, there is no any problem. Just you can download Pangu latest tool and follow its screen instructions to install cydia again on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Cydia impactor will not kill the ability of jailbreaking permanently when it runs on your device.
How to Cydia Uninstall From iPhone, iPad, iPod touch With Cydia Impactor Video Tutorial
Thanks For Cydia Impactor
Cydia impactor is the best option that can be used to remove jailbreak/ uninstall cydia from your device without upgrading devices to new OS and killing the re-jailbreak ability. So we thank to Saurik for their amazing creation.
As all iOS users waited for a new iPhone launch soon, Apple released their brand new iPhone products last month as iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus. It was amaze month for Apple as they unveil several products including iOS 9 series as well. It was another remarkable launch as even few teams stand to release the tool jailbreak iOS 9 soon after the release, seems they are unsuccessful yet. Anyhow, most users are anxious to know whether they are able to download Cydia iPhone 6S or not. So, as still jailbreak community couldn’t jailbreak iOS 9 the answer too is still you cannot.
Install iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2
It is good for all iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus users to upgrade latest iOS releases as well because of the device started the journey of its operating system with iOS 9. Therefore, you are able to install iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2 as well without any doubt as the compatibility has already fulfilled. Anyhow, the compatible list of iOS 9 series has increased with the release of these devices. Just use the iTunes installation as the proper method and draw all new updates of Apple on your device.
Possibility of jailbreak iPhone 6S
Even though the iPhone 6S started its journey with the grand iOS 9, there are many Cydia users who are using iPhone 6S waiting without download Cydia on their newest iDevice. Because the jailbreak iPhone 6S is yet to come as I mentioned before. Even Taig and Keen team were there with their proclamations of eventual jailbreak iOS 9, Apple successfully completed their third iOS 9 release as well last week. So, we just wish the tool will arrive before another iOS release to jailbreak and download Cydia iPhone 6S to reach Apple’s future iOS features just before their release. Because, iOS 8 users had their experience with features of iOS 9 even before the release thanks to Cydia. And it is the reason most jailbreak users avoiding of install iOS 9 or upper versions, as they can use more features than iOS 9 users by download all their favorite apps just with Cydia.
Cydia download iPhone 6S
Anyhow, when the expected tool will arrive you too can simplify the device’s app store by break all barriers of Apple. Until that, we testify you the Cydia iPhone 6S has become just an aspiration. If there are any directive Cydia iPhone 6S just stay away from them until you get the accurate direction from us. Finally, we wish to reach at least a sign of a jailbreak tool soon from the jailbreak community.